st george fans ....

wat are you talkin about
St george ILLAWARRA have never won a comp.

St George havent been in the comp since 1998.

Its a young merged club no history no comps

here fishy fishy fishy

hahha HOOK, LINE AND SINKER :D

Oh you are a funny man Mr B, never heard it from the fans only on the footy shows, and Cam why is Manly called the silvertails? Answer because they bought all their premierships.

hahha HOOK, LINE AND SINKER :D

It would almost be cruel if it wasn't fun lol.

Oh you are a funny man Mr B, never heard it from the fans only on the footy shows, and Cam why is Manly called the silvertails? Answer because they bought all their premierships.

Funny? You clearly don't read the forums or hang around other Dragon fans. Nothing funny about it....well yeah it is funny but it's also a fact lol.

You confused again??????? Thirty years or 10 years???????????:confused:
and i do agree it is sad my Dragons haven't won more.

As i said before come and gloat when your mob have the same history as the Dragons be it 10 years from now or 30 years.

Why do we need to wait 10 - 30 years? We've already proven we're a better club over the last 20 years. In 30 years this fact will become even more obvious lol.

Anyway i love the footy and i love my Dragons, not sure why just gives us heartache.:)

And that's why I like going to the footy when we play the Dragons. Most are a good crowd and we've always had a good time with them. Even when we lose lol.

Back
Top Bottom