Hey George! Odds for this weekend?

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
George,
It has been a couple of months now since you blessed us with some of your literary genious.
On behalf of myself and the rest of the bowling community i would love to ask you for your highly regarded odds for this weekend.
HHgggg! oops sorry i think i was just choking on crap! :lol:

Come on mate let us have it!

I'll get it started because i know that nobody wants too hear you talking yourself up on here!

George Frilingos
10/1 (Should be 3/1 but not in top form)
This quality left hander doesn't seem to have his mind on the game of late. He has the game to take the title but needs to reach deep into his bag of tricks, way past all his fancy hair products, and get his game back on track. If you want to put your money on a Frilingos this week end punters, go to the TAB and have a couple of dollars each way on the greyhound Flying Frilingos at least it's consistent! Stay at home this weekend George we don't want you to get your hair wet on the way to the bowl! :lol: :lol:

My moneys on Brian Robinson to continue his good run of form this week end!

Remember it's all in fun!

Thanks for the kind words Concorde, you'll keep. I'm not going to do all the field as I don't know some of the bowlers but I'll do a few just to throw my line out there!

Brian Pilkington 12 to 1

A form horse with consistant results, has been known to bang his head against the rail during a race which has resulted in him burning out early, if he can keep away from other horses he should be a good show

Ben Coupland 13 to 1

A quality young horse which could upset some older folk. In good form of late but can he mix it with the big horses under the gun?

Ricky Carlos 20 to 1

A horse who likes to take his time which under the new format may just surprise some people, the addition of a dry track on the edges will defintely suit, a good roughy

Adam Lack 8 to 1

A quality horse who has switched riding gear of late and as a result has benefited greatley. A horse which is on TRACK to win soon.

Darren Pashley 16 to 1

A local and ugly looking horse 'kramer' is a local favourite. Simple game plan and local track knowledge will put him in good stead. Can't rule out.

Albert Mazzoni 8 to 1

Qld's best dry track performer has a home track advantage and conditions will suit. Format may throw him but all will come down to his qualifying draw.

Mark Sheehan 14 to 1

A local horse who has performed consistantly in his last couple starts. Lacks some recent Track work but has the experience to perform when he needs to.

Tony Hamilton 7 to 1

This horse has recently run off the rails and as a result some disgruntled punter punched him in the mouth and he lost a tooth. Hasn't been the same since but has the ability on the dry track at hand. The format also suits him, he just have to be watchful of other punters keen to remove more teeth for his on lane antics.

Carl Bottomley 3 to 1

The best horse in the field has been in consistant form over the last 6 months. Doesn't like the dry Track but history has proved that he can handle anything. Expect him to finish strong late, will be hard to beat.

Gavin Cavanagh 15 to 1

This lefty can do anything and the format will suit him down to a tee. Track is perfect for his style of racing, just lacks a little form and recent Track work. Definetly worth a place bet.

Zane Que 10 to 1

QLD's answer to Willy Mason the big Clysdale will certainly be using his strength and speed to topple the field. On a track suited his style of racing he will be hard to beat as long as he doesnt hit any hurdles late.

David Turnage 10 to 1

A quality horse who will place in just about everything. Likes a dry Track, may struggle towards the end with carry but you just never know what the spinning helicopter will do?

Brian Robinson 5 to 1

The in form horse has won 2 from 2 in its starts and this Track is defintely to his liking. Has never attempted the new format but with his good form of late should be ok. Not the prettiest horse going around but gets the job done.

Darryl Alford 8 to 1

Another spinning horse from the QLD stable. Is in good form and likes a dry Track. May struggle with the new format but will be very consistant and hard to beat.

Thats all for now, have to go do my hair in preparation for the weekend! :D

Back
Top Bottom