Round 3 of Next Level Grand Prix Series ***IMPORTANT CHANGES, EVERYONE PLEASE READ***

Re: Round 3 of Next Level Grand Prix Series ***IMPORTANT CHANGES, EVERYONE PLEASE REA

The pattern was entered into our Kegel machine today ready for the weekend's event. There is no more information needed. Im experienced with computer score and working tournaments and will be happy to assist you with anything on the day.

See you on Sunday :)

Christian

Re: Round 3 of Next Level Grand Prix Series ***IMPORTANT CHANGES, EVERYONE PLEASE REA

You know what? I had a pretty good time bowling up there last sunday for our STBL match, so I think i'm gonna head back up the F3 this Sunday morning, for some more fun! Put me down please guys, and i'll see you all up there on Sunday at 9am.

Oh, my highest league ave is 202, Scratch Singles league @ C'town...

Andy Magill

The pattern was entered into our Kegel machine today ready for the weekend's event. There is no more information needed. Im experienced with computer score and working tournaments and will be happy to assist you with anything on the day.

See you on Sunday :)

Christian

At this stage we have 23 entries.......

Hopefully the locals will come out as well.....

See you on Sunday Morning Christian

Back
Top Bottom