Event Dates and Venues for the Next Level Grand Prix Series.

Ash

I can't think of a title.
Next Level Bowling Supplies is proud to announce the Event Dates and Venues for the rest of the 2011 Next Level Grand Prix series.

The Event Dates and venues for 2011 are:

Event | Date | Venue
1 | 30th January | 7-10 split Fairfield
2 | 13th March | Campbelltown City Bowl
3 | 1st May | Gosford Interbowl (Double Points)
4 | 19th June | Venue TBA
5 | 17th July | Windsor Bowl
6 | 14th August | Tenpin City Lidcombe
7 | 13th November | Bateau Bay Interbowl (Double Points)
Final | 11th December | 7-10 Split Fairfield

We will Post squad listings & facebook events for each event after each previous event has been completed.

See you at Fairfield on the 30th.

Next Level Bowling Supplies is proud to announce the Event Dates and Venues for the rest of the 2011 Next Level Grand Prix series.

Event | Date | Venue
3 | 1st May | Gosford Interbowl (Double Points)
4 | 19th June | AMF Rooty Hill
7 | 13th November | Bateau Bay Interbowl (Double Points)

We will Post squad listings & facebook events for each event after each previous event has been completed.

See you at Fairfield on the 30th

I just got dates for the Northern Country Challenge and it seems Gosford will be pretty crowded on the 1st of May as there is a Country Challenge meet on that day also at the centre!

Do they post/advertise their dates anywhere to assist others to avoid clashes?

I don't know but I can put them up. There is no class for the Next Level Series at Bateau Bay Interbowl but.
I posted as soon as I received the dates to get it sorted out. Pity to as Gosford is a very good centre to bowl at.

Have both tounament organizers booked the alley for the same date??

If so its someone in management of gosford who has failed to realise these two events coincide.

If not you would assume the organizer whom hasnt booked the alley to have to find another date.

Even if gosford had 30 lanes it would be pretty cramped and hard to run two events to this extent simulaneously.

Event | Date | Venue
3 | 1st May | Bateau Bay Interbowl (Double Points)
4 | 19th June | AMF Rooty Hill
7 | 13th November | Gosford Interbowl (Double Points)

Good afternoon all,

Please note the venue changes above in this series.........

Is there a prize fund for these series monthly events? Can you please post a standard prize fund or is one based on entries.

Just to let you all know the rest of these scheduled events have been cancelled.

Just a thank you to the bowlers that did turn up for these events on a regular basis but we can’t run a series on an average 16 entries per event.

Well i hope no one in the future complains about the lack of Handicap tournaments in NSW... they were there on offer and the support was lacking.

Well done to those who did bowl the events, and thanks to all involved.

:( oh my god. not cool. this was a great tournament to bowl in. Although i only missed out on 2. but i agree with roysa on this one. Hope noone complains bout the lack of handicap tournaments in NSW. Id like to thank Andrew for putting this together as it has taught me a lot and given me somethings that i really need to work on. I think the most interesting one was batau bay as i never bowled there until then. Sure the condition was tough but in the end we all had fun, especially with the likes of Andy Magill, Alan wilson, Alan S. I do wonder though why it wasn't popular as there are lot of bowlers who could have used this as real good practice on sports patterns and have a decent chance of topping or even cashing.

I am also sorry, I put both my name and Dazza's down for all events but due to work commitments I could only attend the 1. As much as I enjoy these days this I am after all a shift worker that is rostered most weekends living in Taree and
this can make it very hard to attend events no matter how well I plan. I cannot understand that people living in the City would not support these events though as we always have to stay in a Motel the night before so it costs me around the
$600 mark just to attend. I do this with pleasure though when I can make it.

G'Day,

Finally a date I could make du to not having to run kids around. It is a shame, I had the 17th in my Calendar for two months.

Could it be partly due to the events being hard to find in the NSW Forum?

G'Day,

Finally a date I could make du to not having to run kids around. It is a shame, I had the 17th in my Calendar for two months.

Could it be partly due to the events being hard to find in the NSW Forum?

I don't think it's a problem with being hard to find in the ofrum John. With TB's new layout, anytime any thread is updated, it appears to the right hand side of the forums home page, so it's easily noticed as soon as someone posts to a thread.

I believe there may be a few reason, one may be that it clashed at times with other events, this is common and hard to avoid at times as there is always something on, somewhere. It could possibly have declined in numbers along the way as more 200 ave & scratch bowlers started to enter, perhaps making the 170-190ave a little intimidated.... Not saying these are the reasons, just saying they could have contributed, along with other factors, to the demise of this series.

It is a shame, as I bowled a couple of them, and was looking forward to this one at Windsor, as I haven't bowled there since I was a junior...

Hi Guys,

As i am NEXT LEVEL BOWLING SUPPLIES.

I would like to that all who took part in the events that were held and thank Leigh for all her help in running these events also.

I will be running up to 3 more events this year in selected AMF houses. I am in close negotiations with AMF on this.

The format and prizes etc are still being worked on.
Format will be more in line with encouraging more league bowlers to enter to gain more experience etc.

I will keep you posted and up to speed on the upcoming events as more information comes to hand.

Cheers,

Andrew Donn Patterson.
AMF Villawood NSW.

Back
Top Bottom