8. Tony Murray
9. Jason Doust
10. Chris Thomas
11. Doros Avgoustis

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack
3. Leanne Robertson

Come on people, there is less than a week to go and it would be good to get a great field of people.........

Quickie Pattern Preview
The nationals pattern on this surface should provide significantly more friction that we saw at Rooty Hill, with it's new installation and harder Anvilane. The HPL at Fairfield is over 10 years old and a softer material to start with, so there's more free hook to be had in it. (Along with AMF pinspotter installs generally giving good carry, the softer surface is why HPL houses often score so well.)

I would expect this pattern to play nicely just outside 10 board with a moderately aggressive ball, although it will probably progress inward toward 15 board pretty fast, owing to that being the highest area of surface wear, then should stabilise somewhere in there for the day.

Should be pretty straight forward. See you there.

Cheers,
Jason

Squad List For Event 1 as of 24/01/2011

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith
6. Lyndsay Packer
7. Scott Lutschini
8. Tony Murray
9. Jason Doust
10. Chris Thomas
11. Doros Avgoustis
12. John Dowton
13. Tony Elvey

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack
3. Leanne Robertson

Come on people, there is less than a week to this event, so please come out and have some fun.....

Where are all the ladies?

Surely there is more than 3 in Sydney let alone nsw that can bowl. How many scratch events are out there with 2 divisions. Come on everyone support these events or they won't be around long. Let's get 20 men and 10 women by Sunday.

I would love to have a crack at this but alas I gotta work and pay bills, the second 1 is the Pitstop but I should make number 3.

Squad List For Event 1 as of 24/01/2011

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith
6. Lyndsay Packer
7. Scott Lutschini
8. Tony Murray
9. Jason Doust
10. Chris Thomas
11. Doros Avgoustis
12. John Dowton
13. Tony Elvey
14. Robbie Alston

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack
3. Leanne Robertson

Come on people, there is less than a week to this event, so please come out and have some fun.....

Hi Guys,

Just to let everyone know.
THIS EVENT WILL RUN REGARDLESS OF NUMBERS.....

I have to say i feel the pain of many sponsors now.Bowlers ask for a certain event or series.

We the sponsors provide....and you the bowlers or arm chair critics dont participate.

So i ask the bowlers of NSW this.
What does it take to get people to bowl in events in this state???????

I eagerly await your responses.

Hi Guys,

Just to let everyone know.
THIS EVENT WILL RUN REGARDLESS OF NUMBERS.....

I have to say i feel the pain of many sponsors now.Bowlers ask for a certain event or series.

We the sponsors provide....and you the bowlers or arm chair critics dont participate.

So i ask the bowlers of NSW this.
What does it take to get people to bowl in events in this state???????

I eagerly await your responses.

the problem with this state as there is so much on for example, this weekend, we have premier league on, and takes up a lot of bowlers, i think the main problem with nsw tournaments is there is no communication, and date organization, and this where TBA nsw should be doing, to me there the ones in charge of bowling in nsw and they should be every year asking centers/tournament organizers to enter there dates for there registered events including including traveling leagues(country challenge,premier league,etc),

in summary we need to be more organised and less bull****

Squad List For Event 1 as of 27/01/2011

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith
6. Lyndsay Packer
7. Scott Lutschini
8. Tony Murray
9. Jason Doust
10. Chris Thomas
11. Doros Avgoustis
12. John Dowton
13. Tony Elvey
14. Robbie Alston
15. Shaun O'hara

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack
3. Leanne Robertson

Come on people, there is less than a week to this event, so please come out and have some fun........

the problem with this state as there is so much on for example, this weekend, we have premier league on, and takes up a lot of bowlers, i think the main problem with nsw tournaments is there is no communication, and date organization, and this where TBA nsw should be doing, to me there the ones in charge of bowling in nsw and they should be every year asking centers/tournament organizers to enter there dates for there registered events including including traveling leagues(country challenge,premier league,etc),

in summary we need to be more organised and less bull****

Dave, the only problem is when planing an event like this, you try and get every calendar you can, but that still doesn’t stop people placing event on.
This has happened to even us this year.

Yes, I agree with you about all the different events, IE: State League, Country Challenge…. Making their date more accessible would make it a lot easier, but also people sticking to these date would be good as well.

Everybody now has all of our dates……. I will place here as well……. AND THESE WILL NOT CHANGE!

Event | Date | Venue
1 | 30th January | 7-10 split Fairfield
2 | 13th March | Campbelltown City Bowl
3 | 1st May | Gosford Interbowl (Double Points)
4 | 19th June | AMF Rooty Hill
5 | 17th July | Windsor Bowl
6 | 14th August | Tenpin City Lidcombe
7 | 13th November | Bateau Bay Interbowl (Double Points)
Final | 11th December | 7-10 Split Fairfield

Dave, the only problem is when planing an event like this, you try and get every calendar you can, but that still doesn’t stop people placing event on.
This has happened to even us this year.

Yes, I agree with you about all the different events, IE: State League, Country Challenge…. Making their date more accessible would make it a lot easier, but also people sticking to these date would be good as well.

Everybody now has all of our dates……. I will place here as well……. AND THESE WILL NOT CHANGE!

Event | Date | Venue
1 | 30th January | 7-10 split Fairfield
2 | 13th March | Campbelltown City Bowl
3 | 1st May | Gosford Interbowl (Double Points)
4 | 19th June | AMF Rooty Hill
5 | 17th July | Windsor Bowl
6 | 14th August | Tenpin City Lidcombe
7 | 13th November | Bateau Bay Interbowl (Double Points)
Final | 11th December | 7-10 Split Fairfield

Hi Leigh im a little confused at the moment that in our booking sheet at work there is a booking for your Next Level Grand Prix Series on june 13 the same day as your round at Rooty Hill can you tell me if this event is still going ahead at Bathurst.
thanks
Jeremy

My personal reasons for not doing it is the price and my skill.

ADP asked Jess to try it, but she's a 160 odd average bowler, shes got no chance in placing, and again, the price.

We both enjoyed the tournament held at 7-10 Split this past August as it had both Scratch and Graded divisions.

I might give it a go one day, but not just yet. Good luck with the tournament and I might pop in to have a look! :)

My personal reasons for not doing it is the price and my skill.

ADP asked Jess to try it, but she's a 160 odd average bowler, shes got no chance in placing, and again, the price.

We both enjoyed the tournament held at 7-10 Split this past August as it had both Scratch and Graded divisions.

I might give it a go one day, but not just yet. Good luck with the tournament and I might pop in to have a look! :)

You bowl in so many other things, no problems.

Squad List For Event 1 as of 28/01/2011

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith
6. Lyndsay Packer
7. Scott Lutschini
8. Tony Murray
9. Jason Doust
10. Chris Thomas
11. Doros Avgoustis
12. John Dowton
13. Tony Elvey
14. Robbie Alston
15. Shaun O'hara
16. Michael Marker

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack
3. Leanne Robertson

Come on people, there is less than a week to this event, so please come out and have some fun........

Back
Top Bottom