Next Level Grand Prix Series Round 1.

ADP1805

Pro Shop Owner.
NEXT LEVEL BOWLING SUPPLIES is proud to announce the NEXT LEVEL BOWLING GRAND PRIX SERIES.
This series will be six events held in NSW over the next 12 mths open to all bowlers.

Basic information is a follows.

All 6 events have been planned and booked.

Location Round One:Fairfeild 7-10 Split.
DATE of first event:30th January 2011.
Pattern: Australian Nationals Pattern
Cost $95 Dollars.
Mens and WOMENS division.
10 Games Scratch Total pin fall.

Check in is 8.30am for 9.00am bowl.

Winner of both Divisions will win 1 new ball of their choice, from one of the following brands
STORM,HAMMER,COLUMBIA,SEISMIC & MOTIVE

Pattern for the next event will be set at the end of this event.

So guys here is a series being run for bowlers by bowlers so please support it and lets get NSW bowling moving forward for 2011.

Please add all names for this event on here to start the ball rolling.

Please add Roy Howell to the list for event #1.

This series is a great idea giving NSW bowlers more events to compete in. A very generous offer of 1 ball per division being put up by ADP as well as a prize fund will hopefully entice a good sized field.

I know that getting this up and rolling has been a work in progress for quite a while and i know that all 6 events will be great provided they are supported by the nsw bowlers.

So get your name on the list and see you there.

Hey All,
I will be updating the squad list for this event every couple of days, But please remember if you are unable to attend please let me know before the date.

I will also take entries via the Facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=156563807725574

Hope to see you all there, I will also have the other dates for everybody on this day to add to your events calanders.......

Squad List For Event 1

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack

Hi Andrew/Leigh,

Is this tournament series a "replacement" for the NSW Sport Series events or something which is being run as a separate entity?

BTW, State League rounds are on that day, otherwise I would try and make it for you. I'll keep checking TB for future events.

Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers
Ken

Hi Ken,

No this is not a replacement for existing series.
Just more events that NSW bowlers can participate in.It is also one of the few events of its type to offer a WOMENS division.Thus allowing the ladies to compete on an even feild.

Thanks for your interest.

Cheers,

ADP.

Hi Guys,
Further to yesterdays post about the NEXT LEVEL BOWLING SUPPLIES GRAND PRIX SERIES.

We are actually holding 8 events this year.
All of these events will hold a points system thus rewarding participation in the events.

6 being ordinary rounds prizemoney and prizes etc,and 2 events will be DOUBLE point rounds.
Double Point rounds also will offer a larger prize fund along with other prizes being offered for sportsmanship and encouragement etc.
So as you can see we have spent many long nights designing this series for YOU the bowlers of NSW so lets see some good numbers and see if we can get the great sport of bowling back on track in NSW events for 2011.

Squad List For Event 1 as of 17/01/2011

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith
6. Lyndsay Packer
7. Scott Lutschini
8. Tony Murray

LADIES DIVISION

1. Tamika Spooner
2. Susanne Jack
3. Leanne Robertson

Hey ADP,

Please put Jason Doust and Chris Thomas down. I think we'll bowl in the men's division.

Cheers,
Jason

Squad List For Event 1 as of 18/01/2011

MENS DIVISION

1. Andrew Donn-Patterson
2. Alan Shephard
3. Roy Howell
4. Andrew Gallagher
5. Steven Smith
6. Lyndsay Packer
7. Scott Lutschini
8. Tony Murray