Rachuig Form Guide

Is there any chance of anyone who has already downloaded the MP3 file to re-upload it to TotalBowling - can't wait to hear it myself, and I hate those 'bandwidth exceeded' messages you get.

I realise myself that I personally might come in for some stick here, I still can't wait to hear it. I just might have to go out there and prove Belmo wrong - or right - depending on exactly what he has to say!!!

Beanie said:
Is there any chance of anyone who has already downloaded the MP3 file to re-upload it to TotalBowling - can't wait to hear it myself, and I hate those 'bandwidth exceeded' messages you get.
I realise myself that I personally might come in for some stick here, I still can't wait to hear it. I just might have to go out there and prove Belmo wrong - or right - depending on exactly what he has to say!!!

Should I just start laughing here???
(You will realise what i'm on about after listening..)

Sorry guys, nothing I can do just yet... obviously it was popular... Too popular for my webspace.

Hopefully when Graham gets back from doing other things, he can move it somewhere else..

SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MICHAEL MUIR
Was that the correct spelling???????? :eek:
Over here apparently he's a "DEMI GOD" lmao

Quite Humorous

probably gets a 10/10 from all the East Coasters as u dont have much else to laugh about over there

FUBAR Rating of 8/10

Still behind the "FUBAR FLOCK" of some 4 years ago

Average age for us is now just under 50 as Baron out and Matt Watson in

Under the Table looks to be on again at this years dinner, so the final challenge of the week will be on........ and as the SUPER COACH stated WA has a chance in this event only,

Sam Jnr claims he's favourite for this event, but i'm sure there will be a few trying hard to knock him off

Seriously thou, great work, hope to hear the call after the game, and perhaps there could be a few more next year

Yes nice work but I'm a bit disappointed I wasnt consulted for some input now that I have some spare time up my sleeve. As Scoops pointed out probably not quite up to Fubar Family quality yet but not bad for a first effort I spose. I would give it a 7 for dialog and 9 for presentation remembering I dont give out 10's as no-one is perfect. Now as for WA only winning the drinking prize well thats not hard to pick as Al would win that on his own and if the mighty Quinn makes an appearance then it would be a brave man to tackle those two, believe me I've tried. Just remember to book an ambulance prior to the attempt and wouldnt be a bad idea to notify next of kin and just quietly dont write us off from winning the damn thing either!

The Baron has spoken

Back
Top Bottom