Walter De Veer 2005 - Form Guide.

And why would he when he has the wonderful memories of his time with the NQ girls! Sending party details now!

ICE COULD NOT AGREE MORE. So have we seen the Monkey around and what sort of condition is he in good health ?????? Spanner hope that you are taken care of your Monkey ;)

I can see it now...The standard of dress for next years dinner dance will be "monkey suits"..........

Spanner Glad to see that you are taking the program seriously and for the polished bowls well does he need a bag of ice with that :rolleyes:

I've called Dr Hugh Wirth ( President RSPCA ) and they have team on stand bye to inspect the monkey and his err Ball's...........

Gary..................................:cool:

Nice to see Gary that you have taken a personal interest in the Monkey,hope that you will be there for the exam with video and maybe there is a market out there for it $$$ :rolleyes:

Den ...I can see it now...The standard of dress for next years dinner dance will be "monkey suits"..........

Make a mental note Den...if that's the case next year when we kidnap monkeys we may need to apply for a bigger bus:D

Ice said:
Make a mental note Den...if that's the case next year when we kidnap monkeys we may need to apply for a bigger bus:D

Some of them might even go willingly if Coral isn't driving the bus.;)

ummmm...With all this extra-curricular activity will we actually have time to bowl. Maybe we will need to include an animal handler as part of the team.
Come to think of it that person could arrange the mice for the lollies. Would save you the trouble Ice...:roll:

Yes, will take me 12 months to think up new material! I just don't know if I can top the pranks this year.Better get started ASAP!

Ice , you may have a chance to practice..With three NQ teams reportedly using the same accomodation for 2006 Intercity, the windows of opportunity will be boundless...
OMG ..!!!! Three team managers just had heart attacks....:cool:

Den
We are suposed to be bowling for only 8 hours a day! Pray tell wot do we do with the other 16? Three teams!!!!!!! Ice start workin those raids. Fun & bowling wot will we think of next!!!!!!
:multi: :drinking: :eating:

Have i been elected "Chief mischief maker"? I must've missed that meeting.........did you forget to invite me?!

Strange Ice
I thought you were the chief cook and mischief maker. No application was necessary. You do a jolly fine job of it. ;)

Grumpy gills said:
Strange Ice
I thought you were the chief cook and mischief maker. No application was necessary. You do a jolly fine job of it. ;)

Dangerous move, making the Chef the CMM, unless you like a lot of chilli.

Back
Top Bottom