Walter De Veer 2005 - Form Guide.

The monkey in Cairns, in the middle of summer? .. That would be cruelty to animals, so he can't go. Sorry

Rubbish! As you will see from the photos of our mascotts the hair and the heat doesn't slow them down any!

Attachments

• monk_0001.jpg
    monk_0001.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 13
  • monk_0002.jpg
    monk_0002.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 21
Ice...You are going to have to keep those two apart...Otherwise the end result could be some horrific creature that only a bowler could love...0X

Ice said:
Rubbish! As you will see from the photos of our mascotts the hair and the heat doesn't slow them down any!

I've had a quick chat with our SQ Monkey .... he's a bit scared to go to Cairns as he is a boy monkey, and he's not too sure about that Lion of yours.

sounds like excuses to me. SQ Monkey needs to see his local pro shop and get some new balls:D

Och i'm calling the RSPCA right now that's it you can not do that:(

Gary.......................................:cool:

Gary
The lion was giving him PIMP training.
By that I mean
Primate
Intensive
Motivational
Pleasure
What were you thinking!!!
He is still smiling!! so it must have been good. Next year he will come willingly.
:D :eek: :D :p

Wanted - 1 Spanish speaking interpreter.

As the monkey has now had his balls cleaned with the sand based polish, he will now only speak in Spanish, so I can't converse with him properly.

He did say it was something to do with a Brazilian.;)

I think the monkey is in need of a serious !!!!!!! :confused: Drink or therapy, Spanner did the monkey know what he was getting into when he signed up . Do not think he has spent enough time with the Lion or maybe he should :rolleyes:

Cherub,
l do not want to get into this petty argument you have going but l do take offence at being called a sandbagger. l HAVE NEVER & NEVER WILL sandbag,so be careful what you say as that is slander and l will act on it. As for looking up at the coach after a shot, don't you take any notice of anything that is said to you. WHAT is your coach for. To watch you bowl and to move you if need be. Do you have eyes in the back of your head. Coach was smiling a lot during the all events because he was talking and joking to people around him. How you read what you did into a smile amazes me. Grow up. Victoria doesn't need you if all you want to do is complain. NEVER call me a sandbagger again or else. l have the guts to put my name to this as l love my bowling and l am proud to represent Victoria and to win.
Sue Wheeler

Back
Top Bottom