RACHUIG - Finals Days

OK guys, serious stuff now......

Theres only days left and I can count the number of entries on one hand.

ONE HAND IS NOT ENOUGH BOWLERS!!!!!!

I have heard the " Its so expensive", the "The conditions are dry in QLD", the "I dont like Fundraising" excuses.....and its all rather sad........

Come one people, who is bowling??? God knows we dont wanna have to Draft bowlers...... Or do we????? :shock:

Alright WA peoples, word is it that Mr Muir has decided since theres no entries that he too may have a chance aswell as the The Real Deal :lol:

We have:
Mike Muir
The Real Deal
Ben Conick
Mark Neil

and?????????

Is that it?? 4 ppl. shit, i thought there would be more... wot about Matt Rogers, Scott Andrews, Richard Bently, and several others. C'mon guys, we wanna see an ALL WA TEAM to go and bowl. Otherwise may as well draft.

Later

If worse comes to worse, Ill go for it. I mean, I have nothing to lose but, That means double effort for me as I would have to train and fundraise for boh shield an Rachuig. If it gets to that stage, Ill go for it.

Just out of interest, who is rolling off for the women?

What happened to the rest of the boys? Surely it can't be that bad over there?

But on a positive note, wish you's all good luck. :)

well at the start of this year i was looking forward to trying out for my first rachuig but unfortunately the excuse of "not being able to afford it" has struck me down too and i can barely afford the $100 nomination fee for the trials at the moment so it looks like i'll have to wait till next year to give it a go :cry: which is not what i wanted :)

but from what i have been overhearing there are a fair few maybe's going about so hopefully we will have 7 for the guys AND girls teams in 2003

later :D

Rachuig

Great to see Ben trying out he'll be a real assest to the team.

Along with Mr Muir, Strokin Clint there is a reasonable start to a solid team.
Wheres Fraggs, not playing??????

My goodness what a shame it would be to see WA have to resort to the draft, nothing would be nicer than to see WA finally win a rachuig but would only be happy if it was 7 WA players

But hey if it happens then good luck to you all

ENTRIES CLOSE

Well entries now closed and below is the final list (taken from TBAWA website thx to them)

Mens
Mike Muir
Clinton Phelps
Ben Connick
Kim Elliot
Mark Neil
Chris Atkinson - sorry about the spelling if its wrong.

Women
Shelly Fraggs
Kimberly Fraggs
Marnie Young
Bonita Muir
Sue Baly
Dannie Connick

So 6 in each and they just reopened for late nominations so hopefully will get a 7th for both teams

Isnt Toni bowling this year?? can someone enlighten me here?? And who is that 7th bowler for the Guys and Girls

Here Adrian, let me enlighten you! I'm not rolling off this year because the time that Rachuig is on is the same time as the study week for my Semester 2 university exams, and my studies take priority over my bowling any day.

HELLO FROM EAST OZ

Hello everyone you may not know me but i was a coach for the youth North Queensland team. I just wanted to congratulate the bowlers that make the Wa team im hoping that our freinds from sydney youth will be there matt rogers, marni, kimberly and others cant wait to catch up with you all for a drink. well bye for now from the east coast.

Hey Brown Beach Boy,

Marnie & Kimbo will be there........unfortunately Matty Rogers will not be..... Apparantly Uni is more important than bowling?? hehe
And dont you worry Ive told him what I think of that :)

Our nominations have been reopened for interested bowlers to nominate for selection..... Final Team will posted when the 7th player for both the Male and Female team has been selected.

BURDEKIN OPEN $3000 FIRST PLACE GUARANTEED

HEY THERE KIMBO THATS GREAT TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE ALL COMING OVER FOR THE NATIONALS, BYE THE WAY YOU WERE NEVER ONE TO HOLD BACK SO I GATHER YOU GAVE MATT A SERVING LOL. HEY HAVE YOU BEEN IN TOUCH WITH WENDY? YOU BOTH WERE SO MUCH FUN IN SYDNEY AND CARL WAS A DEAD SET LAUGH HOPE THEY ARE ALL DOING WELL AND HOPE TO SEE THEM AGAIN ONE DAY.

Back
Top Bottom