A little History of Rachuig Photography...................

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hi everyone, while scanning the TBA website I went to the records and came across some old pictures from 87 and 88 rachuig when our mens team was victorious and the in 88 we won everything and while there are only a few names I did not know , to see these bowlers as they were then when I was a little junior and now being an adult myself I must admit I had a chuckle :lol:

The names I heard as a junior and who I came to believe were "the top dogs" was amazing, and i truley belive that some still are , and some now have given the game away, but I am sure will always be to me the "top dogs " of our state , :D

I have Bowled rachuig with 3 of the bowlers that were part of the winning teams, been coached by them too in a shield and rachuig and even bowl league with them, and some have now moved on to ATBSO .

I guess what I am saying is that these were the best in our state in their so called "hey days" and I'm sure they all still would be :D

I just thought that a look back on history would be a good chuckle and a back in my day convo! and also a bit of SA history :D

The 1987 winning mens Team (cannington WA) was Gary Jeffrey Brenton Manning , Brenton Davy , Paul McCammon, Rob Chinner, Kevin Harding and T. Dyson.
The Teams winning in 1988 at Moorabbin In Vic were : Gary Jeffrey,Rob Chinner, Shane Gifford, Jim Hind, Brenton Manning, Paul Mccammon, and Tony Stoppel. Jeanette Baker-Flynn, Marg Dollman,Cheryl Morris, Jan Hill, Bette MacDonald,Val Smith,and R Howlett.

Oh and Those Blazers were just Fabulous :shock: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom