Rachuig Entries

Victenpins didn't even know when or Where trials were going to be held at one stage. One of the reasons I no longer bowl is there is no incentive to travel 1300kms and spend over $1000 each time for no return. If victenpins were serious about getting the best team wouldn't they be getting in contact with the best bowlers we have and hold trials. No offense to morwell but surely having the state champs there rules Out most bowlers west of Melbourne/Victoria.
I believe the reason states was held in Morwell was because they alternate between Melbourne and country. No matter where you hold the states, it is going to rule out bowlers. It was good to go down to a country centre and bowl on challenging conditions for once.
If states was held in Mildura, I would still attend.

Victenpins didn't even know when or Where trials were going to be held at one stage. One of the reasons I no longer bowl is there is no incentive to travel 1300kms and spend over $1000 each time for no return. If victenpins were serious about getting the best team wouldn't they be getting in contact with the best bowlers we have and hold trials. No offense to morwell but surely having the state champs there rules Out most bowlers west of Melbourne/Victoria.
Tend to agree with you Deano would love to have had a year of bowling with you in the team?

Back
Top Bottom