Public Apology

Every sport has derogatory conduct rules. Nothing new there.

Quantum Physics:

Very Small Objects Behave Strangely.
or:
Quantized Energy States Create Uncertainty.

As always, the devil is in the details. A better one might be:

Schrödingers' Cat Might Be Dead.

yw.

Hey Robbie,

My post is not directed at TBAQ...

Mine is directed at the powers above...You don't need to be Young Einstein or related too to know that the letter may have come from TBAQ but we all know the push was from higher above...

The way i see it is if that higher above need this letter sent then they should of had the balls to do it themselves...

I have no issue at all with TBAQ or any of the members of the board at all (Andrew is a huge supporter of TB)...I feel for them and those involved...the fact that they had to be the ones to deliver this letter...

I am not saying that George got it right in his first post either, lets face it he rarely does...:D:D

Yes Jason you’re right, I am a big supporter of TB.
Everyone in Australian Bowling should be. It’s how we talk to each other.

The previous CEO of TBA for a short while answered questions that were asked in the main forum, but after a while this stopped, mainly because some of the questions were downright abusive, and I don’t blame him for that.

I do sense however that since that time there has been major resistance to this forum from the NSO and I think it is a shame that no-one from the NSO posts.
I’m not suggesting for one minute that they come on here and answer every little niggle or dig, but there are times when a public statement on this forum is not only merited but could also clear up some major misunderstandings.

They still don’t seem to realise that this website could be a tremendous asset to them if used carefully.
It may seem to the NSO that there are only a handful of bowlers who participate on this site but I think the NSO tends to lose sight of the fact that a lot of those members are fairly high profile people often in a position to exert influence. I’d rather have those people on-side than against.

Maybe one day the NSO will move on, several of us (myself included) have had major disagreements on this website which I might add were at times fairly unpleasant, and if we can reconcile and move on, then surely our governing representatives can at least try to do the same.
Silence is not always Golden.

Back
Top Bottom