Brian left off Rachuig List

Tiger Bottomley

"Lord of the jungle"
I have been informed by a very reliable source (the man himself) that an email was released to all Rachuig bowlers in the last couple of days and Brian did not receive the email which discussed training requirements etc.

What is happening? I have some theories but would like to know what your thoughts are as to how this travesty could occur. Some of my thoughts were:

• The selectors have realised that he doesn’t need to train,
• There was a secret team meeting with the other 6 bowlers and they all voted him off,
• The selectors have realised that he isn’t such a nice guy after all and don’t want him destabilising the balance of the team,
• Of course it could be just an error or accidental omission but why spoil a good story with the likely truth.

Lets hear your conspiracy theories and see if we can pull together and get Brian back on this list.

The selectors have realised that he doesn’t need to train,

I would think its something like that Carl, but quite possibly they have realised that Kate takes care of Brians training "needs" and that they probably shouldn't interfere.... :D

He also yesterday informed me that George hasn't called in for a few days...

I replied with....And that is a problem how?

Or maybe its the fact the he isn't a true Northern boy...Come on guys he does love Cairns...Surely that's good enough...

Sounds like Pilko isn't feeling the love... :)

OK Its Me I am Sorry I can not live with the guilt any longer I deleted Brian's Email from the Distribution list. I thought if he did not turn up they might kick him out and I might get a run... Oh by the Way I have deleted the following email address as well..

Brendan Meands
Garry Bailey
John Dunn
Jim Murray Plus His Pager Plus deleted his three contact mobile numbers
Tony Hamilton.
Geoff Otto.

Do i need to go on.. :)

This one's for Carl and Pilko

Maybe TBAQ are Arsenal supporters and hate anyone that supports Liverpool

If this maybe the case, I totally agree with TBAQ :p

Frank

In Brians defense I was appalled to actually receive the email, I thought bowlers such as Brian and myself should not be subject to such menial tasks, especially since we live in Brisbane.

Surely as we live in a capital city and bowl 20+ tournaments a year including some International stops would exempt us from such things. Our NQ counterparts though, they need to start putting in the hard yards now if they want to make it to capital city. Bowling in cane paddocks does not count as practise :D

It's not a mistake Brian, you don't need to train

Nice George

I am not a fan of Cane farmers so I try not to support bowilng in their paddocks, so I will stick to supporting the Mango farmers and bow in their paddocks.

You should give it a go sometime.

Maybe when you come up to the 2009 NQ Mango open in the Burdekin lol

Well Andrew I for one am an avid Arsenal supporter and if I were a Liverpool supporter (which would only happen if hell froze over) I wouldn't be telling too many people I support such a club as LIVERPOO

LOL

BTW Andrew Who the Hell Churns there ADSL and Email TOO Big pond Everyone I talk to is Going the Other Way. LOL.

Hey Frankie,

Just wondered if you realised this was a public forum that you have chosen to come out on and finally admit that you an an avid supporter of Arse N All.

Hey Carl,

WOW that was a lightning response!! it only took you 3hrs to come up with such an amazing retort.

You should probably know that there is only one L in Arsenal,

Unfortunately that's the best I can do......you have beaten me once again!!!!

In Brians defense I was appalled to actually receive the email, I thought bowlers such as Brian and myself should not be subject to such menial tasks, especially since we live in Brisbane.

Surely as we live in a capital city and bowl 20+ tournaments a year including some International stops would exempt us from such things. Our NQ counterparts though, they need to start putting in the hard yards now if they want to make it to capital city. Bowling in cane paddocks does not count as practise :D

It's not a mistake Brian, you don't need to train
george, brian, and morticia, correct you are, the traing you require is available for you in townsville, it statrs at midnight any saturday the venue is the sovereign hotel HOWEVER,im sure george in particular is definetly experienced in this form of repetition morty and brian will have no problems in undertaking the tasks set. As they used to say in the flintstones and most of brisvegas youll have a gay old time . regards one of your northern team mates OTTY!:rolleyes:

I would think its something like that Carl, but quite possibly they have realised that Kate takes care of Brians training "needs" and that they probably shouldn't interfere.... :D

........you beat me to it Dale!!!!!!!

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

It is really good to know that everyone is on the ball with regard to communications to the Rachuig bowlers - The omission of Brians email was a simple typo - sorry Brian.

Re Training: :)
Training this year will apply to everyone even George -
Why? I was fortunate to be with the Aussie team for the Mens World Championships with a fantastic team of players including Jason Belmonte, Andrew Frawley, Jason Walsh, Glen Loader, Jarrod Lean and Mac Stewart bowling against teams from all over the world including the American team: Walter, Tommy, Patrick, and Chris Barnes competitors - a really fantastic experience. These guys are pretty skilled and also on top of their game - I know that these professional American bowlers attended a 7 day training camp to prepare for the Worlds - of course this is just good preparation and also common sense - We do exceptionally well for amatuer bowlers - the more we embrace good preparation of bowlers and teams and talent ID more persons to access what we have - our programs will get better and better -

Back
Top Bottom