President Shield Winners

haha

cowland u got the biggest mouth of them all :p but thats ok as long as u back it up with your bowling (and you normally do anyway)!

reg............. things WERE different back in 97 when you were in the team.

i was there from 99 - 02 and trust me, its totally different! and im sure its totally different from 02 as well!
*cough* full room and bag searches! (for northern anyway).

i know (well im pretty sure i know) what you're talking about as far as doc goes, but nowdays it is NOTHING like what you remember. the nnsw - central - act grudge isnt like it used to be.......
doc is a great man and an amazing coach and what happend in the past needs to stay in the past!

what ever happend to "what happens on the lanes, stays on the lanes"?

quit living in the past and move on, because none of these kids know what you're talking about!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
emma tubb and katie arnold are still juniors??????????????? WHAT THE? lol
emma must have 130+ shield games by now? far out well done emma!

back to the topic !!
i'd love to see northern win but honestly, how can u pass up act/southern boys and vic girls?

Full room and bag searches for northern.
[alt+q]
i dont think that you should judge northern on what has happened in the past. it's really rude and i think that all the other northerners would agree. northern has had a full make over and we have as good a chance as any to win shield.
all i can say is good luck to all the shield teams.
:D
lub keira.

Thankx Keira - i'm sure we will prove to everyone that things have changed for northern & that we CAN BOWL as well - see you soon - I'm heading to illawarra tomorrow
dean

yeh needle - i'm bowling 4 Newcastle while i'm waitin 4 you guys to get there - see ya soon - have a safe trip down!!

"full room and bag searches"

Keira what pat is talking about happend before the last 2 remakes/ makeovers of northern. And it is just as much of having a shoot of the managers of that year as it is a joke with the people that stayed in his room.

That was pretty funny aye pat after all thier big seaches and crack downs they never actually found wot they were looking for . a bag of tomatoes, a packet of rice crackers and a packet of sugar

Now although i dont really agree with wot reg said i find it quite funny how everyone wants everyone to give their opinoin and everyone wants to be able to voice their opionion but when someone says wot u dont want to hear the s..t hits the fan

this is only a forum on the internet dont take it to seriously just laugh

lifes to short to be pissed off all the time

im not angry or whatever im just a tad annoyed that ppl say that stuff. but what can you do, eh?
im sorry but i didnt no he was jokin and i dnt even kno him.
i still stand by wat i sed tho!
go northern
cya on friday potter.
lub keira
:D :D

Back
Top Bottom