President Shield Winners

I think the Western Warriors have got everyone done :lol:

All jokes aside, everyone is going to say there own team.

Southern's gonna win.....see :p

Later

I wouldnt be to sure, Jamaica have been training hard and are willing to take on any competetor no matter how REAL they are

Jamaica have a bobsled team

i mean bowling team

maybe ethiopia will win

or even scandinavia

hell why not antartica

In all seriousness i think southern will win

all jokes about southern winning aside now......
i think sq will win, not on bias, coz i am from sq and am in the team, but coz we have one of the strongest teams since the last time we won at brissy a few years back.
the boys are mostly different shots cept for me and simon who whack the ball but we have a mixture of power, strokers and in between as well as a lefty(there always handy to have, must be coz they get better lanes).

girls will win hands down coz of the depth.

phaggman

All jokes aside! I think Vic will bring it back this year. Just like we did last year. But everyone have fun! c ya's soon.
Mmmwah
xoxox
Debra :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey - don't discount Northern NSW - I know we haven't been up there in recent years but we have a good strong team this year - we did well at State & I believe we're in there with a chance. Wot ever happens we'll all have a great time & I'm sure everyone will do their best!! See you all there!!

I agree with you potter. People thought victoria wouldnt be able to win it last year, and low and behold, victoria came out on top.

Every team has a good chance, just some teams better than others

BOYS:

You can't go past Southern at home, with Cow and Reynolds leading should be a victory. Central should come a close 2nd.

GIRLS:

I think Victoria will go back to back same as Southern, they have the strongest team closely followed by South Qld.

GO VICTORIA!!

VIC girls team should win back to back.... They have some experience behind them and will be even better then last year. Watch out for the VIC girls again !!! :wink:

Hey, 2 every1 just letting ppl in Southern know that the team name is ACT & Southern NSW not the otha way around (sorry old southern groupie)

GOO CENTRAL!!!!! :D

Southern/ACT are taking it out all day.

Later Da Cowman!

P.S. Belmo, lets hear the expert opinion of yourself and and see 'The ODDS!'

i think sq will win, not on bias, coz i am from sq and am in the team, but coz we have one of the strongest teams since the last time we won at brissy a few years back.
the boys are mostly different shots cept for me and simon who whack the ball but we have a mixture of power, strokers and in between as well as a lefty(there always handy to have, must be coz they get better lanes).

phaggman

Hi all, i have to agree with Phaggman bout Sq as i have heard a lot of people (Snr) talking and they are all saying that this years team is 1 of the stongest they've ever seen and a lot of people are agreeing to this.

Kirsten Maree said:

phaggman
Hi all, i have to agree with Phaggman bout Sq as i have heard a lot of people (Snr) talking and they are all saying that this years team is 1 of the stongest they've ever seen and a lot of people are agreeing to this.

Back
Top Bottom