Pres shield trials

B

bubbles_852

Hey all, I am just writing to say goodluck to all you bowlers who are trying out for president shield this weekend! I hope u all bowl well and show everyone u deserve to be in the team.

Unfortunately i wont be joining any of you because i broke my foot. Just badluck i guess. But i hope to go up there or something like that.

Love ya's all
Debra xoxoxox

Hey guyz....
Like to follow deb's lead and wish all bowling this weekend the very best of luck. It's been a long time a coming after my last years efforts :roll: lol, but i cant wait to get out there and just bowl! Who else is rolling off?
Best of luck again guys...
Bring it!
DaN

Hey I'd just like to wish everyone luck ...
I'm sure you will all do heaps good ...
So good luck and have fun
catchyas at nationals
luv Kara

i would just like to wish every bowler the best of luck, and may you all bowl well. i look forward to seeing the over all scores

Just like to say good luck to all the Bowlers participating in this years presidents shield...

Especially to Alicia Garioch who is the only bowler to Represent our Centre this year... Last year only just missing out on making the team and yet was fortunante to be picked By Tassie... I hope she makes the team this year and represent a Real state!! hehe :)

Good Luck Guys & Gals for P/Shield, may the most deticated and good sports make the team. Bowl well everyone.

Pete, don't hang s..t on Tassie, they would have to be one of the greatest bunch of people I've ever been associated with.

Go Leesh
:wink:
Lisa

Good luck to all the gals and guys rolling off this weekend. Spec to Hugh and Jack Livingston. hope u both rock this weekend like i no u can

Nah im not lisa and i do apologise if i made it sound that way... im was just being a true victorian thats all... hope i didnt offend anyone... :oops: :oops: :oops:

vic shield trails scores

ok guys and girls been on the phone to me dad and here is the scores from the first day of the shield trials that everyone has been askin me for......

GIRLS
8 games qual + 5 games match play

name / pinfall with bonus points

1. Cassie Staudinger 2632
2. Amanda De Lange 2507
3. Courtney Murdoch 2484
4. Jessica Ryan 2483
5. Tracey Madden 2401
6. Alicia Garioch 2388
7. Katie Arnold 2340

8. Kristi-Lee Godfrey 2303
9. Chantel Roberts 2285
10. Tarah Bull 2261
11. Clair Phillips 2228
12. Rebecca Skinner 2208

with 6 games match play left to go tomorrow

GUYS
8 games qual + 6 games matchplay

name / pinfall with bonus points

1. Anthony Morrell 2946
2. Nathan Parlby 2800
3. Chris Castle 2793
4. Jerome Wattelet 2791
5. Ryan Burton 2751
6. Jason May 2726
7. Anthony Shaw 2661

8. James Blennerhassett 2658
9. Christian Page 2613
10. Andrew Tonkin 2559
11. Ben Tait 2532
12. Mark Sanchana 2529
13. Luke Daniel 2489
14. Bryce Stirling 2482
15. Luke Kairn 2378
16. Hugh Livingstone 2345

with 9 games match play left to go tomorrow

good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

go cassie!!!! well done "miss australian rep" :p
well done yo ali as well. keep it up
keep up the good bowling peoples, especially you morrell lol ;)
goodluck tomorrow

LickwidGreen said:
Especially to Alicia Garioch who is the only bowler to Represent our Centre this year... Last year only just missing out on making the team and yet was fortunante to be picked By Tassie... I hope she makes the team this year and represent a Real state!! hehe :)

Ha Ha Ha :roll:

Anywayz Go Alicia !!!!!!!

Peace
Chris

To all my girls that i love lots! You know who ya's r, You have done well and i really wish i could be in the team with you. I miss ya's all heaps. Well done again to all that have made it. If anyone knows the scores and ave. can u plz post them up of the final results.

Mwah debra
xoxox

hey everyone.. some results for the girls

the guys still had a few games to go when we left

position/name/pinfall+bonus

1. Cassie Staudinger 3793
2. Courtney Murdoch 3736
3. Tracey Madden 3661
4. Jess Ryan 3617
5. Alicia Garioch 3573
6. Amanda De Lange 3558
7. Katie Arnold 3518
-----------------------
8. Tarah Bull 3461
9. Kristi Lee Godfrey 3333
10. Clare Phillips 3288
11. Chantel Roberts 3208
12. Rebecca Skinner 3190

Congrat's to all the girls who made shield
especially my good friends Alicia and Tracey
well done you guy's on a great effort
hope to catch up soon =D>

Hey Peoples...
Just wanted to say congrats to everyone who made the team :D:D:D:D

Well the Girls team has already been posted, but those people who don't know, this is the Guys Team.

JASON MAY = 4656
ANT MORRELL = 4652
CHRIS CASTLE = 4599
JAMES BLENNERHASSETT = 4525
JEROME WATTELET = 4466
NATHAN PARLBY = 4434
RYAN BURTON = 4387

See everyone at Nationals :D
Luv Cass xox.

haha well done to all the guys (and girls i guess :p)!!

esp. well done to lil jimmy i told him he would make it but wouldn't believe me...all the other guys, no real suprises there, all good bowlers that took my spot :wink:

ill prob cyas round before that anyway but if i dont good luck to yas since i believe its all ya first years and do well at illawarra to back up the girlz coz we all know they are gonna win!

talk to yas soon!

- Brett

Back
Top Bottom