Shield Trials

S

ShAwTy87

I would just like to wish all the bowlers trying out for Shield during the weekend....it is going ot be interesting as more young bowlers are trying out...OMG! :eek: there's more girls trying out this year than last year which is very surprising...I heard that at least 14-15 girls are trying out this year...
Anyway, I would like to really wish, Megs, Amy, and Sezza Goodluck...girls i know you would do heaps well...if you dont ill be cheering you on...lol...For the other girls Lauren, Renee P I know you will bowl well as well...JUST GOODLUCK TO ALL THE GILS TRYING OUT!! :)
The guys....Goodluck to Capt Pleb...my other half this year(captain wise), Mike, Azza, Shane and the new bowlers wish y'all goodluck...bowl well! Anyone else i missed out on...sorry but goodluck to you too.... :D
See y'all tomorrow...

Luv Capt Shawty (2005)
xOxOxO

HEY HEY......

Just like to say a BIG good luck to the bowlers who are bowling over the weekend.... ill be with leg and with bells on ;)

Good luck to the following people.... (sorry if i miss somepeople) D, Sez, Megz, shaneo, Azza, HOSIE (Mr Drift ;) ) and alot of other people....

Cya 2morrow Ash

Hey
Just thought Id come and say Good Luck to everyone rollin off. Especially Dion...you da man!! And for the chiks (all the ones I met this year that are still in!)...Good Luck girls...hope ya all make it...it'd be great to catch up with y'all!!!
Have a ball guys!

Jen

Back
Top Bottom