Pres shield trials

haha well done to all the guys (and girls i guess :p)!!

esp. well done to lil jimmy i told him he would make it but wouldn't believe me...all the other guys, no real suprises there, all good bowlers that took my spot :wink:

ill prob cyas round before that anyway but if i dont good luck to yas since i believe its all ya first years and do well at illawarra to back up the girlz coz we all know they are gonna win!

talk to yas soon!

- Brett

Congratualtions to all the girls and guys who made the president shield team for 2004!!

It was good to see some of the talent that Victoria has produced bowl this weekend and it looks like the girls have a real good chance of repeating last years success..

the boys have a young team but with a lot of talent. Nathan and James have a number of years left in juniors and they will be a force to contend with over the next few years!!

also Brett and Luke..... i know you wanted to give these young guys a chance but boys it didn't mean you had to miss the cut!!!

Good luck at Strikezone Vics i'm sure you'll do us proud!!

- Craig

Shut yer damn mouth Craig :p

It's true I was just giving them a chance (not)...but it's a valid point you bring up. I'm not denying I bowled shit, because I did :wink: , but perhaps they will rethink the format of this years trial and the difference between the winning team that was last year, and the completely new team this year.

No doubt Jussy and Louise will bring out the best in them, but it's unfortunate that Luke and myself did miss out after last years success!

Anyway I'm done now...lates

- Brett

Hey you victorians well done! .. Congratulations to you all .. but a special mention to Jess, Alicia, Cassie, Katie and Ant Well done I'll see you at nationals!

Love Kara

P.S Well done to Craig for sitting on his bum the whole weekend!

Congrats to everyone that made, big congrats to Cassie and Ant.

It will be good to have everyone in the Home Centre for Nationals.

See ya all there

Later Da Cowman!

Hey here are the full results of the guys...

1- Jason May 4656
2- Ant Morrell 4652
3- Chris Castle 4599
4- James Blennerhassett 4525
5- Jerome Wattelet 4466
6- Nathan Parlby 4434
7- Ryan Burton 4387
8- Anthony Shaw 4355
9- Andrew Tonkin 4240
10- Ben Tait 4229
11- Luke Daniel 4183
12- Christian Page 4177
13- Bryce Stirling 4118
14- Luke Kairn 4117
15- Mark Sanchana 3984
16- Hugh Livingstone 3724

Ciao...

Hey all just wanna say a huge congratulations to everyone that made the team!

espcially to jess, tracey, courtney and ryan you guys did great!

Cya's
Amy :D

Congrats to all who made the team this year... It was a fantastic effort by everyone

Like to speacially congratulate Leashy!!!! I knew you could do it!!! well dones!!! you have made us proud :):)

Well done to all and well done to Leash looks like all the hard work has paid off.

GO VICS do us proud

Deano

Jason,
Well done mate, I'm proud of you :D

It looks like all of this time of you bowling with me has finally paid off LOL jk. Congrats again!

Ev.

Hey everyone,

first i would like to congratulate everyone on the effort they made during the weekend. it was great to see everyone again and it was a great trial.

congratulations to cassie, courtney, tracey, jess, amanda and katie and to jason, ant, chris, james, jerome, nath and ryan on making the side for victoria this year. (oh and me too :D)

although there are none of the same guys as last year and two new girls (amanda and i) it seems to me that in illawarra we will be a strong team and will be out there wanting to defend the tital that the vic team of 2003 won last year.

just a few points i would like to state: noone fainted or anything because of heat (ppl were complaining that it was cold on the sunday :p) or exhaustion, and even though people did start to loose energy in the last few games of each day, there were some great scores bowled and everyone tried the hardest that they could.

once again congratulations to everyone and i cant wait till i see you all agian in 2 weekends time

~alicia

Back
Top Bottom