Shield Trials

J

Jess

Hey guys, jess here, just postin up 2 say good luck 2 all the junior bowlers trying out 4 shield this coming weekend!!! I know u've all been putting in the hard yards, so here's hoping that it pays off 4 u! I'll b there 2 cheer u all on & make sure nobody has a total breakdown (coz if u do, i'll kick ya bum! :wink: ). Anyways, good luck 2 all, hope 2 c sum FANTASTIC bowling, as i know we will, luv ya!!!!

luv jess wilkey 8)

Yeah same

Hey W.A peoples lol
Kara Bunting here I'm just wishing everyone goodluck for trails and see yous at nationals

Love Me :p

Nothing better to do...... haha. Hey all, itz gonna be wikid this weekend as the trials arrive. And i would like to say good luck to every1 tryin out, hope trials is a big step in year future bowling. Looking forward to bowling against all of you, and if it happens looking forward to teaming with the lucky 6 next to me. Anywayz good luck, hope cannington is kind to all of u at the first day, cheers jess and kara for you support and encouragement, hope to see ya there jess,

Later

I LOVE U GUYZZZZZZ

Hey Babes how is ya all?? well well well as u all should no im running friggn 7th out of the grrls but i will get up there in the top 3 i hopez anywayz.. hahahahahahahahahahahaa..
ITZ ME NATZ if u didnt know.. anywho im gonna cruise da forum.. LOVE you and your all da best..
LOVE nattlez:p

I just wanna say good luck 2 all bowlers goin 2 warwick in february
Especially to my little sis who (for her first trials) is kicking ass!!!

:D Go U Big Red Fire Engine :D

cya's

Hi all

Well the first 2 days have been and gone well and truly, so i was wondering who impressed you the most. Well for be i thought Ben bowled the best and he was the only one i really noticed.
I didnt make it past the first day but i was so close to making it to the next day.

Cya all

FuBu

Hi dude are you the guy that is from errrm Kalgoorlie *thinkz*

Sheldon iz it???

hehe Well you prolly wont member me but im Nattlez.. *natalie Wallington*

THE LOUD ONE!!!! hahaha

people add me to msn.... [email protected]

LOve you guyz...

P3ACE OUT & R3SP3CT

Sheldon??? :? :?
um no sorry to dissapoint every 1(Including nat) :lol:

i am infact matt kilgren 8)

not u matty

not u matty i ment FUBU... i know who u r hehehehe :wink:

Congratulations

Hey all

Well done Nat, yes i am Sheldon. So now the secret out is, how did you work it out? And yes i rembered who u were nat.

So how did i go up against all u Perth bowlers? I would like all input cause here in Kal there isnt any competition for me.

I will be down again in April for the Cannington Jnr cup so i will all see you then

Later all

Hey sheldon, sorry my bad, i was the one that figured it out. When u asked if you should try out, and u were from kalgoorlie and then u came to try out, i was like fubu is sheldon, shit i'm smart!!!!! hahaha newayz countdown to last day, 2 weeks and counting, yeah!!!! newayz everyone keep up the good bowling, cyas at trials.

Later

Hey all

Well then the congratulations should go to you then. Oh and you must be smart to work it out. I wish the remaning 14 bowlers left in the trials all the best of luck. and to you adrian well done on ur 298.
If any of you are in Kal and what to go bowling just let us know and we'll show all the shi**y (jnrs) bowlers up here how its done.

Any input on my bowling would be appreciated

Cya Laters

ok input ay, yeah u suck, hehehe, nah i'mjoking, your quite the bowler sheldon. Fine next time i'm up your way, you can try and show me how its done!!!!! hahaha thanx also, support is good newayz cyas

Later

Hey

Ok adrain its on. but what i actually said was WE would show the other jnr bowlers in Kal how its done. But i would love a rematch against Perth bowlers on my own lanes.
I was not happy on the sat when i threw a 141 cause first time on any Perth lanes i threw a 220 oh well thats the way it goes.

Cya laters

Hey lill bro and hey sheldon..

How are you all and thanx for lettin me bowl wid u on monday adrian (lil bro) argh **** im so ******* nervous aboout warick but i will do well....
SHELDON i think your a lill hottie :p ..... hahaha itz all good i think every1'z a hottie coz we all are in our own lill wayzzzz..... Itz a real shame you didnt make coz you seem like a real good bowler...
I GUESSED WHO U WAS ahahhaha wid abit of help from my bro.... hehehe...

jeez im gettin a tubbo tummy... arghhhh ii gained oh 4get it hahaha....

add me to msn if u all got it and u havent done it yet....

well im gonna cruise da forum now..

ciao bella/bello's

LOVE U ALL
Nattlez....

hey nattlez wassup? no worries, u can bowl wit me ne time u want. Sheldon, its on buddy, lets see how i fair against u at kalgoorlie, maybe i'll c colin there to. Well man u've thrown down the guantlet and i'm accepting ur challenge. It'll happn when i decide to go to kalgoorlie.

Newayz i'm off, gotta work 2moro, no wait i'll just chuck a sickie :D

Later
Adrian

its nice to see we've got a few of the shield hopefuls bowling well at the right time.

with adrian and his 298 and high series since the start of the year, kim bowling very well over the last few weeks,

and now little tommy, who shot his high score and first 700 series tonight during league -- 210, 279, 214 for a 703

congrats little man and good luck to you and all for the final day at warwick.

Later......

Hey

Thanks for ya comments Nat and yes its a GREAT shame i didnt make the team as it was the last time i was a jnr :(
Well Adrian make it soon so i can have some dam competition, cause here the competition really suxs.

Congratulations Tom and that series

Catch ya all in April

hey guys, shit tom, wot u on, thats really good man. Sheldon, i be there in a jiffy, kim, keep up the good bowling, ben, go u little red fire engine, and to everyone else, go go go!!!!

Good luck guys
Later

Back
Top Bottom