Youth Trials

BOBBA

aka "Dragohan"
Hey peeps,
Just wondering who's trying out for Youth Trials and who other peeps think might make this years teams'sssssssssssssss!!
Boys I know trying out are Myself (BOBBA aka Robert Elliott), my main man Mr T aka Jason Turai, P..p..p..p..p lawnmower Paul Streaty, Tavis Johnson and thats all i know 4 sure. 4 da girls team i know Clair, Louise, Amy T, Danielle (my itty bitty lil sis...yeah right!!) and Kerry-ann have put down 4 it.
Look forward 2 seeing ya'll out there this weekend. Good luck and good bowling and watch out Norwood Bowl cos that DS is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all 4 now i spose, peace out peoples

BOBBA

P.s. 4 those not bowling Day 1 is at X roads and Day 2 is at Norwood so get down and support us Youths cos we love it well at least i do anyway and i'll be fired up and entertaining for just a small little fee of $20 per head (BOBBA ur dreaming oh wait thats me!!)

just to let u guys know of my status....i submitted my entry 2 days late and was disallowed....and probably rightfully so (not that i would have been hard to beat), but neva mind. I age out this year, but would have liked to give it a go. Lee Hutchison and Matt Burness are joining the crew as well as Mark Cranwell (i think). Good luck to all who try out and lets send the best team over! I'll be watching from the sidelines :( Cheers for now

Michael Tran

Back
Top Bottom