Youth Team

S

shearbe

Congrats goes out to the girls on their 2nd placing in the Ladies overall standings! Clair's Bronze in the Singles and All events, and Gold in doubles with Kezza aka KAK aka Kerry-ann Klop.

Also congratulations to Mr Streaty who not only managed to pull a butt muscle, but actually bowled out his ass at the same time! (scoring high, and carrying long!)

Was great watching you bowl, and bowling along side you - Shoutouts to the PHAT Lawnmover last game! We all know which one.

We can't forget Mr P H Phat himself, Bobba jo! Great bowling and winning the sports person award just tops off how cool you really are!

Congrats man!

Shoutouts to all that bowled, and watched... Was a great time had by all in a place that wasn't exactly.....well... anyway... Great Dinner drinks!

Hey to all the girlies n dude's I met over the week, been great !

Congrat's again to the Girls.

Hopefully see you all again next year :)

I would also like to thank everyone that I bowled along side during the entire week. Our team bonded really well and we never gave up. Thanks to Mick and Jan also for their great management. Congratulations everyone. The but is gradually getting better, although I'm sure it will be the subject of much topic for weeks to come. Thanks to the physio who managed to get me through the last few games of the tournament.

Congrats to Bobba for winning the sportspersons award and to the girls for coming seconds overall. The dinner was also great and really capped off a top week.

Thanks to everyone from the other teams as well for making me feel so welcome in my first year of state. It was a great experience and I can't wait for next time!

The dinner was great ?

I found the drinking AT the dinner was better :D

The recovery the next day (well.... 2days) wasn't too good however :(

I must say I found the drinking at the dinner to be not so good!

You should have drunk 7 jugs of water, then you would have been fine the next day! Lol

pstreaty said:
I must say I found the drinking at the dinner to be not so good!

You should have drunk 7 jugs of water, then you would have been fine the next day! Lol

Though you were the only person with a reason to attempt drinking the 7 jugs Paul haha (you know what I'm on about) :p

Congrats must go to all of you guys and girls for your results over the week. It was great to have you guys stuck at the Southside with us as it was never a dull moment! :D

Take it easy dudes.

Luke.

Hey Luke, i have no idea what you are talking about. lol

Nah the trip was great and i'd like to thank all the WA team for making it that much more enjoyable at the hotel. Carpark 7 will never see that many people at once again. lol

And don't forget carpark 8 either... and even the occasional stretch into carpark 9 for a couple of nights too haha!

"Oooh there's peoples, and their peoples peoples, who are bringing their peoples whose peoples will meet with other peoples peoples and...." (I'm just waiting to here the "Dicko, SHUT UP!!" from Amy hehehehehe)

Looking forward to 2006 now :D

--- I'd be very surprised if you haven't developed that photo yet Paul hahaha

no idea what photo you are talking about. lol

wait, i think i just heard amy yelling from a distance............

haha... she can yell but still can't call... the nerve of some people hehehe

and you know the photo i'm on about... the one that was taken by people and their peoples people whose people belonged to their people and their peoples peoples and......

.... i can hear it again haha

haha

Always complaining, about the complaining.

Quite an oxy moron really isn't it! Can't be one, without the other.

Back
Top Bottom