SA Youth Team

Dion A

A big congrats to the boys and girls, sorry young men and women who made the SA Youth Team travelling to Morwell in Jan. Congrats to

Bobba (Robert Elliot)
Ben Shearer
Paul Streatfield &
Jason Turai

Clair Johnston
Kerry-Ann Klop
Louise Ingoe &
Amy Tiedau

well done everyone train hard and go over there do yourselves and your state proud, but never forget to enjoy yourselves 2!!! Goodluck over there and bowl heaps well!!!

Dion A

P.S Big Congrats to Paul Streatfield, who after only missing the Shield team by a point turn around to support the team in Illawarra and then makes the Youth team and wins the Classic Cup in the same month. Well done m8 ur and absolute champion and a great guy, you've gone from strength to strength and never given up, thats the sign of a true champion hold ya head high and be proud of what you've achieved many would have given up in you situation!!!!!! :D

May I just add my congratulations, to a good friend Paul . whom showed guts and determination on Sundays youth trials.

I found out tonight from Paul himself that he was in an accident on saturday night on the way home from work, A drunk driver ran 3 red lights and on the 3rd one cleaned Pauls car up. I saw the car on my way home from dropping my mum at work, and had no idea it was pauls, but it was not a pretty site.

Paul is a very courageous young man and after being released from hospital at 5am, with bumps and bruises ( thankg god it was nothing more ) managed to get up and bowl and also make the team.

Now I jusrt have to say Paul, as i said to you when you won classic cup, and tonight YOU ARE A CHAMPION mate , and it is with this we congratulate you .

Can only hope that the drunk driver gets the book thrown at them and will never drink and drive again!

A lesson for all I think TO NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE AND RUN RED LIGHTS!!!!!!.

So once again paul, congratulations and hope to see you keep that form up in melbourne next year!

From Tash , Ben and the offspring :D

Thanks guys !

Paul was remarkable regardless of the accident, he got up there and bowled his game. Was good to watch.

Was pretty close in the last game, 3rd/4th could'a gone to any 4 bowlers. Was a great atmosphere on the last game, and pretty much thru out the whole rolloff.

Looking forward to travelling and hopefully kicking some ass over in the sticks (aka Melb :) )

Ben.

Congratulations to all, especially Ben Shearer... what a legend!

Well done mate, good to see you made the team and I'll promise not to take 2 games from you next time :)

Congrats
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom