Shield Trials

IAM GETTING OLD!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

after this year of shiel iam no longer aloud to go for it :( :( :( im getting so old.. i just got the hang of shield and everything and i wont be able to do it again... DONT U WORRY i'll still come watch and support wa... hehehe
No problemo sheldon....
So what your 17???
sweet when do u turn 18? i turn 18 in dec... i wanna go in this challenge aswell guys.. i kick both yall asses :p...
anyways i will get back to see u guys soon..

love ya all..

NaTtLeZ

Hey

Well nat you can go in the challange has well if ur up here. Yes i turn 18 in June the 13th, black friday this yr.
Good luck in trying to beat me own my own lanes nat, i would have to be an off day (like last night highest was a 157).

Ahhhhhhh, so u think u are the master of the lanes eh? well i iz goin to show you, also the fact that i aint ever bowled there isnt gonna help much. Nat ok you come wif me and we'll c how u do

Later

Hey

Well i dont think i am a master of the lanes but i am really good, here that is. Any surely i would have to do better here than you since i have played here for a very long time and you have never bowled here.

Cya

hey, the time has come again, the last day of trials is upon us, time to see who will make PRESIDENT SHIELD WA 2003. newayz, good luck to all of you bowling hope u all have fun, cyas at warwick

Later

Hey everyone.

Just wanna say congrats to all the boys and girls that made the WA President Shield Team for 2003.

Boys
Adrian Altieri
David Wilcox
Brendan Payne
Tom McLoughlin
Ben McLoughlin
Michael Wilkey
Kim Edwards

Girls
Sylvia Wilson
Tamara Dewar
Stacey Ensell
Natalie Wallington
Naomi Kenyon
Alison Campbell
Emily Kilgren

a few little side notes:
adrian: good to see you kept your spot on top and all your hard work has paid off.
david: congrats man, you bowled great throughout the trials and also from what we see at cannington, wish you all the luck for your first year
brendan: nice to see your in it to finally add a bit of "life" into the team in your final year of juniors.
little tommy: no surprises here, congrats little man and great to see today you bowling really well as the day went on, especially in that final game.
benny boy: no surprises again, just consistent bowling and great to see he's in the squad for one more time.
mikey: good on ya mate, nice to see your in it with your bowling going up a few notches in the last few weeks, (and good to see your predictions come true 2nd time round haha :p)
kim: one more who's inclusion is no surprise, after the last 3 days and shooting down the house at cannington when paired with you on saturdays so congrats man... and don't worry we'll let you off this one time hahaha (you know what i'm going on about :twisted: )

sylvia: this girl was seriously on fire, ending up over 600 pins infront of 2nd, another one who's inclusion was no surprise and in the team for her 4th shield
stacey: one whose bowling has improved a great lot since this time last year, and from day 1 there was no chance she wouldn't make the final 7.
nat: congrats pinky, very nice to see you in WA colours for your 2nd year and hope your last year in juniors is a memorable one :)
and to emily, naomi, tamara, and allison: congrats on making your first shield squad, hope you enjoy it immensely and look forward to seeing you all in many more shields to come.

anyway that's all from me, congrats once again to everyone in the squad and to Chris Barratt and Chantelle Gregory for taking out the reserve positions, you all bowled well and best of luck for this year in your bowling and especially at Forrest Hill, Melbourne in July.

Luke. :twisted: :) :twisted:

Hey guys, just wanna say congrats to every one that made shield this. I know that its gonna ba a great year wif all of you, as i am looking forward to President Shield in melbourne.

My little side notes
tom- wot an amzing finish, excellent bowling man, ben- good consistent bowling on all 3 days, no doubts about gettin in the team,
brendan- you did well bro, u absolutely tried your hardest, and now all the training has finally paid off,
david- nice little competition between you and me, being equal 1st then only 1 pin behind after bowling some nice games aswell, sorry i didnt mean to beat u last game hehehe j/k
Mike- you finally made it, u have improved so much over the last year, you deserved to make it
Kim- well done man, you bowled really well, u succeeded in making the team in your final year.
I just wanna say that i am plzd wif myself, i managed to bowl well to keep my 1st posi, did have a bit of trouble but you get that.

Sylvia- well done punk rock chick :D you bowled extremely well wif a few 250+ in there to cap it off
Tamara- bowled exceptionally well yesterday, didnt have ne trouble wot so eva
Stacey- go stace, you did well yesterday, u have improved heaps since last year, and its good that ur good bowling paid off
Nat- go sista hehehe u did really well, throwing some nice games to
Naomi- good on ya, u done well for ur first trials, hope u have a great year in bowling
Alison- you also bowled very well on the last day, can see some nice games there
and to Emily- well done, i told u that u would make it, as long as u tried your hardest, well done

I also want to point out the 2 reserves, Chris Barratt and Chantelle Gregory, you did well, very unfortunate that u didnt make the team, but your hard work may pay off in masters, and in your future bowling.

Also, i want to say thank you to all the parents and friends who came down and supported all the bowlers over the 3 days, it was nice to see such a turn out of ppl. Thank You

Well thats all from me just got one more thing to say, BIG DAY OUT rocked so hard, i'm stuck home. Murderdolls where the best band there, and i got crushed and trampled on during Queens of the stoneage, they stopped playing till every1 who fell was up. Alot of u wanted to no, so i thought i'd just post it on. Deftones rocked hard, but i missed most of it. Maybe next year you all come wif me and have a rockin time :D :D :D Sorry sylvia, i'm rubbin it in, i saw the vines, they were pretty good

newayz
Later
Adrian

congrats for all those who made the team and i hope that u will put up more of a fight this year....or at least where ur mums are concerned ne way...looking foward to seeing all of u and ur mums later in the year :lol:

HEY GUYZ..... CONGRATS TO EVERY1 YEZ INCLUDIN ME... You all bowled like championz... BIG HUGZ.......

Love Natz..

HAY GUYS IT EMMA TUBB (TAS)
just like to say weldone to everyone a bite late though see you all really soon and a BIG weldone to Adrian love you sweety and see you soon. ow and weldone to little tom and ben
love always emma

Uh i have a question..

WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU WA PEOPLE ON!!!!
lol cos i really want some..

Well done to Tamara Dewar, Stacey Ensell, Naomi Kenyon, Alison Campbell, Emily Kilgren, David Wilcox, Brendan Payne, Tom McLoughlin ,Ben McLoughlin, Michael Wilkey, Kim Edwards And a Special Congrats to Sylvia and Nattles Love ya's can't wait to see you both in Melbourne :twisted: hehehehehehehhe Look forward to it

LoVe KaRa
xoxoxox

Oh I suppose I better say well done to Adrian too :roll: Lol j/k mate 8)

KaZzZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom