Votes: 27 33.3%
  • cream liqour (baileys etc)

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • wine (White &/or Red, sparkling)

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • gin (for you true alco's)

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
i dont want to taste the alcohol, i just want to blame it later. But for me its beer (none of this midstrength VB or Carlton Draught crap, I'm talking heiniken or stella artois or beez neez or becks) or canadian club and dry

alright were do i start, i drink: bundaburg rum(dry&lime/ and cola/ and strait), jim beam(and cola/and vianilla cola/strait), bailys,kalua,beer(all types),sambocca is alright,umm madori is gr8, southern comfert is occasinally good, and most liqures(not bannan coz its shit) umm butterscotch snaps is good

so yer alot i guess for a 15yr old?

spirits: Canadian Club (Scotch) with dry of coke with a fresh squeeze of lime or Ursus (Berry Vodka) on the rocks or with a dash of apple juice and soda water with a squeeze of fresh lime.
beer: Carona or good ol' carlton draught if its on tap.

Roxy that navy seal isnt quiet deadly as this shot i have made for a few of me mates: Chartruese (either yellow or green), Absynth and 151. That is the harshist shot you can buy at a club. Try one next time your out!

Hope you have a cast iron gut though. Flatliners are pretty potent too. For all of you that love cowboys why not try something different like a jam doughnut (suger coated shot, 2/3 chamboard, 1/3 baileys or a wet ***** (2/3 peach schnapps, squeeze of fresh lime, 1/3 vodka, or for a pink ***** add cranberry juice) besides im sick of makin cowboys they suck!!!

Bourban of course! Where are all the bourban drinkers??? I know there are lots out there because I don't normally drink alone....well not alot anyway LOL!:D

I bet u don't;)

Gary.....................................:cool:

Ps. Beer for me or very cold Gin & Tonic witk a slice lemon or lime :p

I used to drink a lot of Vodka and Coke ...

Turned 40 and took up beer drinking and snoring. Good mix.

Now drinking the odd Corona, but liked the Hoegaarden i had last night.

First i have to say that Andrew's letter to alcohol is absolutley legendary and totaly true! From the phone calls to the hang overs... Ah the memories.

Its all fun and games when you call your friend at 3 in the morning and leave 4 messages on her answering machine, but then you have to sit there the next day red faced listening to yourself singing Old macdonald had a farm!

I'd say my fave drinks are Tequilla and O.J. and Crown lager.:D

Quite partial to this these days.
johnny_walker.jpg

The Spanner said:
I used to drink a lot of Vodka and Coke ...
Turned 40 and took up beer drinking and snoring. Good mix.
Now drinking the odd Corona, but liked the Hoegaarden i had last night.
I went the other way. Used to drink absolutely sh*tloads of beer once.
Hit my late 20's & early 30's and have gone off beer pretty much, don;t mind it off the tap in the pub now & then but generally stick to scotch now.

Back
Top Bottom