Research: What's your preferred soft drink?

Preferred soft drink?

• Coke (and variants)

Votes: 41 48.2%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Fanta

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Sprite

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Lift

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Solo

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 7 Up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountain Dew

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Other....

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters

emmtee83

Again, another research topic. What's your favourite soft drink?

Choice of:

Coke (and variations)
Pepsi
Fanta
Lift
Sprite
Solo
Mountain Dew
7 Up
Dr Pepper
Other....

I couldn't think of any others. Please post!

I can't believe you left out Pasito. Greatest tasting soft in history

After the uproar at one Centre when Iced Coffee was removed from the cafe I would have thought it would have got a mention in the list. Although I suppose technically milk is a food not a soft drink. Know so many who can't survive without their iced coffee (Farmers Union of course.)

What I really enjoy is the old style creaming soda.

If you are around the Stones Corner area (Brisbane, obviously) at anytime look in the shops (like the bakery/pie shop/newsagent) and there is a creaming soda there that (I think) is made around that area. It is just like I remember creaming soda to taste as a kid.

I have not seen the same soft drink outside of the Stones Corner area that is why I assume it is made locally to the area, I could (and most probably am) wrong about that though.

Cheers,

Rhyss.

What I really enjoy is the old style creaming soda.

If you are around the Stones Corner area (Brisbane, obviously) at anytime look in the shops (like the bakery/pie shop/newsagent) and there is a creaming soda there that (I think) is made around that area. It is just like I remember creaming soda to taste as a kid.

I have not seen the same soft drink outside of the Stones Corner area that is why I assume it is made locally to the area, I could (and most probably am) wrong about that though.

Cheers,

Rhyss.
The old Schweppes Red Creaming Soda! Yummo!
I used to love all the old Schweppes products in the glass bottles.
Lemonade, Plantation Pine, Lime, Orange, Red Creaming Soda etc - it lost a bit of the flavor and freshness for me when they started bunging them out in plastic bottles.
Used to be great when I had the state bottling and distribution factory for Schweppes straight across the road, used to be able to sample a lot of nice drinks but it shut down in the mid 90's.

Soda Water FTW!!! Or Tarax Creaming Soda, or Bundaberg Sarsparilla, or A & W Root Beer...

Back
Top Bottom