One for the lefty's

Toshio

Videogame Master!
How many 7 pins have you left in a row in one game.

I think from memory mine is 6, and I spared 5 of them, but that's just from memory.

However the most I've got in one game was 9, I had a few strikes to spread them out!

Just wonderin' how many other Lefty's have had!
What about you BIG ADAM?

Yahoo

i think my most is 6 in a row i'm not sure but i think i spared 5 out of the 6 i got really fustrated on the last one and just missed it inside.

Well just after posting this on Monday, I bowled Tuesday nightin the sigles league, and wouldn't you know it I got 8, 7 pins in one game and 7 in a row. They were all good pocket hits but it wasn't carring the 7 pin. The guy I was bowling against was bowling really crappy pocket shots but was getting all the results.

So I was obviously frustrated, and when I got my 8th 7 pin on the 9th frame I let out a hellatious ROAR!

Everyone in the bowl stopped and looked at me but I didn't care much, the other guys on my lane were laughing, it felt great to let it all out!

After that game I bowled a 221 game, so If something like that happens to anyone, my advice is to let it all out of your system and relax, then take it from there!

Yahoo

ya great advice i always let it out on a stroke, sapre you anme it haven't i yahoo.

ya great advice i always let it out on a strike, spare u name it haven't i yahoo.

These Lefties really should learn to move their feet when hitting that many 7 pins. If your leaving flat 7's just move a little to the left or go to a ball which finishes slightly stronger in the back end and you'll find that the 4 pin will carry the 7 instead of falling sideways into the gutter. If your leaving ringing 7's just do the opposite from above.
From my memory i think i have left about three 7 pins in a row.

7 pin spares

Maybe I have the record - an all spare game and all frames were 9 spare and all 7 pin leaves

I agree we lefty's should learn to use our feet, after 20 years bowling dont I know it, however I have never been a great one for strikes so the saying "any spare is a good spare" is my motto.

My best game ever started with a 9 spare, then a 9 bagger, and a 9 spare to finish - not bad for a "senior"

Go the lefties!!

hey mate we now you to move ok it is just up to the right handers to adapt to being smashed by a left hander and if you want a challlange come and face !!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It not a matter of moving your feet, I've dont that and still end up with 7pins. Iv'e moved a bit forward, back, left, right, I've don't everything and only one thing seems to work.

Just take it "Brooklyn", BIG ADAM and I were talking about this Tues night last week or so, Lefty have the best Brooklyn in the game!

That'll either leave you with a 5 pin (Girl) or another easy middle pin spare otherwise you'll get that strike you've been searching for all night.

Yahoo

not saying it is a good thing but i do think we have better luck than right handers because i watch alot of my friends on the state team who are right handed who if they cross the head pin they will leave a corner pin or just sneak out a strike i don't no what the reason is but i just seems that left handers have alot more room for error.

It's a fact that the right hand side of the brain is stronger than the left. It's also fact that the right hand side of the brain controls the left hand side of the body. Many believe that this gives the lefty a distinct advantage. Not me.

I personally believe it's more to do with the fact that there is less traffic down the left side of the lane allowing the conditions to stay consistant for longer than for the right hander. Being a right hander myself, I'm not complaining. Just offering my opinion. I like competing against the lefties. All that more satisfying when I beat them. :wink:

BIG ADAM said:
not saying it is a good thing but i do think we have better luck than right handers because i watch alot of my friends on the state team who are right handed who if they cross the head pin they will leave a corner pin or just sneak out a strike i don't no what the reason is but i just seems that left handers have alot more room for error.

It's not that you have more room for error, it's just that your not as accurate as us right handers, so you do carry more lucky shots, as the right handers don't get as many cos we hit our target more often. hehehehe.
Also,
hey mate we now you to move ok it is just up to the right handers to adapt to being smashed by a left hander and if you want a challlange come and face !!!!!!!!!!!!!ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When and Where?? :wink:

Later Da Cowman!

hey adam man ive watched u aswell man the only reason y u get so many strikes is cause u just push emm over its luck just remeber
cow can beat alot off pplz so u shouldnt mess wid him unless ur matty sing

hey i'm not saying i just throw the ball i hardly miss my mark but just from watching other left handers (lower average bowlers) it seems that way and cow if you come to the orange champs !!!!!!!!!!!BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. if i find that a brooklyn shoot is working better than a pocket hit i will go for it.

the_Tank said:
cow can beat alot off pplz so u shouldnt mess wid him unless ur matty sing
Thanks Brady, but I'll take Matty on anywhere... except for Bankstown and Mooroolbark. Lefty Ditches they are! Yoda I am not.
Big Adam, Sorry I don't think I will be at Orange Champs. I do believe Shoalhaven Champs are on the same weekend, and I am defending champ so I probably should go there... plus its about a 3 hour quckier drive.

Later Da Cowman!

Adam. Singles at State... We on??

singles at state hey well if you set the bar i'll clear it without any hassel
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOUR ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

Back
Top Bottom