Where do you look on the lane?

scottcomet53 said:
I look at the foul line and i find that it works well for me cus i have been recently bowling scores of 279, 280 , 276 and 288. i guess u just have to find out what works and that there is no right or wrong place to look on the lane
Just thought i'd mention that that 288 game was me and you bowling baker, Scott, remember? :p

g'day

av bin bowling for 9years, and as a youth i was ordered to look at the arrows, this is easier said then done, but my style is that i look at the arrows the the foul line and strangely enuf my head drops as i take my last step and i release, i cant say where my vision ends up all i no is i release the ball down the right around 2nd arrow and it nails a pocket, i have a good ave of 195ish and it works for me!

Birkett said:
g'day

av bin bowling for 9years, and as a youth i was ordered to look at the arrows, this is easier said then done, but my style is that i look at the arrows the the foul line and strangely enuf my head drops as i take my last step and i release, i cant say where my vision ends up all i no is i release the ball down the right around 2nd arrow and it nails a pocket, i have a good ave of 195ish and it works for me!

Admitantly this is what happens to me! Ive tried to keep looking at my target but it just wont work that way...

Back
Top Bottom