Omega Search

AdrianS

This is the future!!!
My Omega LM has met a sad end, it sat too long in a cold room and cracked its poor little brains out. Any one got a good condition Blue, LM or Reactive(blue pearl) one i can replace it with? Dont really want a scarred up one that you can barely see the drillers clock on, a couple of drills on it is OK, just has to be one with a good surface 15 or 16 lb

I'm pretty sure I've still got my old Omega which I don't mind parting with. From what I remember it's had a couple of drillings but all the labels etc are still in pretty good nick. Only problem is, I left it at my parents' place in Sydney.

*edit* Actually, let me know if you're interested and I'll give them a call and see if they can dig it up for you.

Ah cool, didnt see the reply there, can you remember which one it was?(Blue,Black or Lion)

No problem. I'll pick it up from my parents' place next month so it'll be ready if/when you pull the trigger :)

I've now got the ball in my hot little hand. Here's a pic:
100_1144.JPG

Nothing a resurface won't fix ;)

Still interested?

Huge!!!! i'll get around to it, after i get the newer stuff i'm picking up out of the road. Should still clean up nice after a trip to the spinner too.

Back
Top Bottom