1990 hilux duel cab for sale

scott

Up for sale i have my 1990 LN106 hilux dual cab

It is fitted with a 2.8l diesel with a Denco Diesel turbo kit, Overhauled injector pump with boost compensator and tuned to run 10psi safely, New radiator, cooling fan and water pump. Well maintained serviced every 5000 or before.

5sp manual with Daikin safari tuff clutch

EFS raised suspension with Superior engineering dropped draglink and Diff locator, Greasable shackles, Longer shocks, Extended brake lines, Good travel while still having road manners

Has 15x8 land cruiser wheels with worn Kuhmo Muddies 31/10.5r/15 The front 2 need replacement, the RHR is about 50% tread and the LHR is about 90% tread. Spare is a BFG All terrain. The front has TJM flares to make it legal, I have the matching rear ones to suit a Styleside as well if you want to change back to a tub

Hayman Reece towbar rated to 1500kg, Polished alloy Bullbar and alloy side steps.

Drop side steel tray with undertray tool box and second compartment which doesnt have anything under it yet, Tray has Marine carpet and T handle locks for compartments. I have the steel sides to suit and also a toneau cover and the bow to support it. The tray has some surface rust in places and chips in the powder coating. There are hooks in the tray to tie down 3 mini dirt bikes . Also has SR5 chrome door handles

Has 96 4Runner seats fitted to front, std rear seat in good condition, Has Cold aircon, CD player, Boggard Turbo timer Vinyl floor has wear marks on it

Has minor rust coming through around seams in A pillar and the top of the LHR door seems to have rust coming through on the inside

Sold with out rego or rwc and needs the following for rwc $10000

Front Hub seals, Oil and P/S leaks attended to and rust repaired

$12000 i will fix the leaks, fit some legal BFG all terrains and will sell with RWC and Rego

Comes with 2 lsd centres that need new gears as spares as well as original mudflaps and spare mirror arm.

I recommend inspection before buying and the vehicle can be inspected on the Southside of Brisbane by appointment. PM for further info

Attachments

• hilux1.jpg
    hilux1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 119
  • hilux2.jpg
    hilux2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom