10 SEC STREET CAR FOR SALE

scott

VB commodore 10 Sec streeter
Im listing this for a friend so any questions please PM me or post here
Up for sale is a VB Commodore that is fitted with VK front and rear panels and bumpers etc.
Engine: 550hp 355cu Holden Stroker Dyno sheet for 400hp at the wheels
Bottom end: 308 Block, debured and polished valley,Torque plate bore and hone30 thou over, 355ci Harrop nitrided crankshaft, Group A rods shot peened and polished, ARP rod bolts, 10.5:1 ACL race series pistons and rings, fully balanced including Romac balancer,full ARP bottom end stud kit, Late model baffled sump, Modified std oil pump
Top End: VN heads Ported and polished to flow 580hp by Performance heads. Stainless valves, Manley double valve springs and pushrods, Yella Terra Platinum race series roller rockers, Harrop single plane manifold port matched to heads, Brand new HP series holley 750 Double pumper.
Ignition: Modified, regraphed and locked HEI dizzy, MSD 6al ignition module, MSD blaster coil, 8.8mm leads
Exhaust: Custom 4 into 1 pipes with 1 3/4 in primaries into 3 inch collector, HPC coated. Full Mandrel bent twin exhaust with X pipe, Twin mufflers, Removable tailpipes with polished stainless 5 inch resonators.
Fuel System: 12 gallon Jaz fuel cell with 2 half inch outlets. 1/2 in fuel lines front to rear, Holley blue pump with reg, Earls inline filter, Earls Fitting throughout including all carby fittings
Cooling System: PWR alloy radiator and trans cooler, comes with engine fan and VS therom fan.
Driveline: Bob Grant TH350, Fully rebuilt, Kevlar bands, Full manual Valve Body, 5000rpm Converter shop converter Built to suit engine and vehicle specs.Braided transmission cooler lines with Earls Fittings. 3 in Thickwall tailshaft built by Hardy Spicer, Heavy Duty uni joints, Tailshaft loop, 9 inch diff, 4.11:1 LSD centre, Whiteline adjustable upper trailing arms Disc brake rear end.
Front Suspension: Modified 90/10 struts 6 cyl front springs,
Interior: B&M Pro stick shifter, Autometer Tacho and gauges, retrimmed seats, New carpet, 3 Inch rpm race harness( removable)
Body: All VK front panels, lights and front bar. Rear bar and VK calais tail lights, Rear bar modified to suit twin resonators, Comes with 2 bonnets one with low line hornet scoop other is fitted with pro stock scoop. All painted in formula blue 2pac paint. Comes with 26x8.5 m/t slicks, Cragar front runners with tyres and 4 Dragway Pro wheels 15x7 in
Has run 10.93 125mph with more potential
All Engine and Driveline has Done approx 5000klms
Selling unregistered with no RWC $22000ono

1185100064.jpg

1185100270.jpg

Scott,

What's NANNA going to do when she sells it...Or does she have another project in the wings...;)

id love to hve that on road registered imagine comin up against a new ve ss they wont know wat hit them

as much as i would love to have that i got plan for my car i got a 2003 vy series 2 ss ute start me engine mods early next yr :D but good luck whoeva buy's it it will be worth it

Back
Top Bottom