For Sale - 1995 Saab 900S – 2nd Owner Car

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
G'Day Folks,

It's with some chagrin that I'm parting with my trusty Saab. I am only selling as I have bought another car and can’t justify having three cars for two people.

1995 Saab 900S – 2nd Owner Car
Registered until August, 2010
Full Service History
2.3l Electronic Fuel Injection, 4 Speed Automatic
Very reliable, very comfortable car. A pleasure to drive. This car is immaculate (see photos) and has recently had a major service including timing belt replacement. 211,000 kms - mechanically A1. These cars are known to go beyond 500,000 kms when maintained, as this one has been. So there’s lots of great life left in it.

Features
  • Air conditioned with rear vents
  • Power windows
  • Central locking with keyless entry
  • Saab factory alarm system
  • 4 wheel ABS – Anti-lock braking system
  • Front airbags
  • Saab factory cruise control - avoid those speeding tickets!
  • Trip computer
  • New stereo head unit – AM/FM/CD/CD MP3+WMA/USB audio/iPod/Aux input (Original factory head unit will be provided with the car.)
  • Factory fog lights on front and rear
  • Adjustable main beam headlights
  • Heated front seats (Just lovely on a chilly Canberra morning.)
  • Black panel instrumentation switch. (Switches off unnecessary instrument lighting - great for night driving in the country.)
  • Illuminated vanity mirrors in both visors
  • Enormous boot space with Saab heavy duty rubber mat. I once had 4 people, 24 bowling balls, bedding and luggage all fitted into the boot on a trip to Coffs Harbour. (That's when the adjustable headlights really came in handy!) Speaking of which, the shocks are fine as well.
  • Fold down rear seat makes it wagon-like
  • Integrated child booster seats in rear
  • Saab original heavy duty rubber floor mats
  • 4 near-new Michelin tyres
  • Haynes Service and Repair Manual included

Priced to sell at $4500. Luxury motoring at an economical price.

Contact Jason on 0431 477 051

Attachments

• For Sale - Saab 900S.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
I once had 4 people, 24 bowling balls, bedding and luggage all fitted into the boot on a trip to Coffs Harbour. (That's when the adjustable headlights really came in handy!) Speaking of which, the shocks are fine as well.
Everytime I hear this story, I try not to picture Chris Thomas and Michael Cunningham mashed in the boot...

SOLD! - 1995 Saab 900S – 2nd Owner Car

Funnily enough, neither of them were on that trip. (Michael's vertical hair hits the ceiling in the back seat, so he never liked being in the back of the Saab!) ;)

Even better though, the Saab has gone to a great home, so is no longer for sale.

Back
Top Bottom