For Sale - 2001 Nissan Skyline V35 250GT

Easy Tiger

For Sale:

(Below from www.carsales.com.au) Full ad can be found here: http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private/NISSAN/SKYLINE/details.aspx?R=8121189&__Dx=mode%20matchany&__Ntk=CarRego&State=All%20States&__Nne=20&rego=250JDL&__D=250JDL&silo=1003&seot=1&__sid=11EEF2EE45A1&state_id=0&__N=0%201216%20834%20285%20257&__Ns=pCar_PrivateSpecialFlag_Int32%7c1%7c%7cpCar_ImageCount_Int32%7c1%7c%7cpCar_LastModifiedDate_DateTime%7c1&__Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&distance=25&Cr=0&__Ntt=250JDL&trecs=1

Immaculate condition V35 250GT luxury sports sedan.

Features include:

- Full Leather Trim
- 18 inch alloy wheels plus the full set of stock OEM 16 inch alloy wheels
- Cruise Control
- 6 Stacker CD Player
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Xenon automatic-on/off headlights
- Full trip computer with TV functionality option
- Climate control air conditioning
- ABS, 4-wheel disc brakes
- Autowatch 573ppi Immobiliser (ADR 82/00 spec)
- Tinted windows
- Rear spoiler
- Electric seats/adjustments
- Power windows (front and rear)
- Power mirrors
- Power steering
- Metallic paint
- Driver and Front Passenger airbags
- Remote control central locking
- Sports tiptronic mode for manual shifting

This car has been well maintained and has been serviced every 5,000 km. It is garaged whenever not being driven. 92,000km on odometer.

The VQ25DD 2.5 litre Neo direct injection engine provides excellent sporty performance combined with a smooth comfortable luxury ride.

Serious buyers are welcome to test drive, please call me to arrange a suitable time. No time wasters please. Price negotiable.

$15,900.

Contact me on 0422952002 if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 28
Mate - don't sell it. What are you going to get that's better?

I've got an R32 gtst. Great car. I've owned all sorts of exotica over the years. Skylines sure take some beating.

Anyhow, if you must sell, prospective buyers can take this as a recommendation.

Pull the adv. !!!

I contemplate pulling the ad off about 10 times a day! But no I made the decision.. I'll have to live with it knowing I will probably regret selling it...

Need to sell this quickly, new car on the way.

Price now $14,900.

This makes it the cheapest 250GT on Carsales. Grab a bargain.

Gone! Traded today. I did say I wasn't going to sit on it for long :) some poor person will now end up paying $20k for this from a dealer just because it will come with a warranty not worth the paper it's written on .. :)

I've got to know. What did you buy? What could possibly replace it? In your dotage you will look back and regret this!
You're right about lost opportunities for a bargain. Silly, silly people.:hemiCoupe:

New model Mazda3! Have to say I can't wait to take delivery of it. But I have one week left with the V35.. Will definately be taking it for some long last cruises.

New model Mazda3! Have to say I can't wait to take delivery of it. But I have one week left with the V35.. Will definately be taking it for some long last cruises.

Hope you enjoy it. Please be careful. Front drive cars inherently understeer ( unlike the Nissan ) Driver correction of understeer ( at speed ) is difficult. That's why Police Pursuit Cars - Here and elsewhere - are rear wheel drive.

Thanks mate will do. I think police in Abu Dhabi or somewhere use GTRs as police pursuit vehicles.. If I lived there I'd be a cop!

Back
Top Bottom