Performance
Hook Potential: 125
Length: 85
Typical Breakpoint Shape: 60
Chart Position:O-17

Available Weights
10-16 Pounds

BVP –Brunswick Value Performance –Exceptional Value and Great Performance
The Brunswick BVP™series has been developed to provide the widest range of reactions available at the popular mid-price point. The BVP series provides any bowler the ball performance they’re looking for at a price they can afford.
The BVP Wizard targets one of the most popular reaction niches in the bowling ball industry, Reactive Solid Sanded. This type of ball reaction is embraced by many bowlers as the best all-around combination of coverstock and surface finish.
Providing high hook potential with good pin carry and controllable ball reactions. Aggressive Reactive Coverstock: PowrKoilTM 18 has been on more bowling balls than any other Reactive coverstock in the bowling industry. PowrKoilTM18 has been used some of Brunswick’s most on successful balls including the Danger Zone, Red Alert and BVP Nemesis. Aggressive in the oil and strong off the dry, PowrKoil 18 is a perennial favorite among all styles of bowlers.

800-Grit Wet Sand Finish:The Wizard is finished with an 800-grit wet sand finish which will allow most bowlers to match-up to both freshly oiled and moderately broken down house conditions. Plenty of traction on all but the oiliest lanes combined with a strong backend reaction. Reaction Characteristics•Out of the Box: With its 800-grit wet sand surface, the Wizard matches up well on most medium to oily house conditions.•When dulled:The hooking action will increase and its arc will become more even, creating a better match-up for oily lane conditions and for smoothing over/under reactions seen on wet/dry lane conditions.•When shined: With either Brunswick’s Factory Finish “High Gloss Polish”or “Rough Buff”,your Wizard will go longer in the oil and react stronger to the dry creating a more skid/snap arc. High Gloss Polish creates more length than Rough Buff. Reaction SetupThe BVP Wizard can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for two-piece balls, see the included drilling instructions for reaction characteristics and layout details. The BVP Wizard is finished with a dull 800-gritsurface which increases its hooking action in the oil. Dull surface finishes can sometimes hook too early resulting in reduced backend reaction and hitting power. To increase length, polish the surface with Brunswick’s Factory Finish Rough Buff. To increase length and create and even more skid/snap reaction use Brunswick’s Factory Finish High Gloss Polish.

Don't Have any pics of th ball yet but will on brunswick website soon.

Chris

tonx said:
So its basically a nemesis in a different colour? Just curious...

do u have a comment on every f@#king ball brunswick release

if u have nothing contructive to say please keep your comments to urself

Sorry Matt, its not a negative post. As a matter of fact, I use alot of Brunswick, recommend alot of Brunswicks, and want to keep up to date with the new releases. If it was different to the Nemesis I would have considered buying it. You don't believe me? Check out my reviews...... LMAO

It was a simple question, not a comment, hence the question mark after the sentance, and it was well answered by Craigy, but thanks for the comments none the less :D

haha i find that so funny....tonx...how many brunswick balls do you use...6-7?

I currently (maybe) own more rare brunswick releases than anyone else in Australia (just want a gold rhino dognammit)...... and currently have around 10 that are my current span and fit.... lol

tonx said:
I currently (maybe) own more rare brunswick releases than anyone else in Australia (just want a gold rhino dognammit)...... and currently have around 10 that are my current span and fit.... lol

Its nothing agains Tonx and i congratulate him on using the best equipment on the market but im just sick and tired of people writing things about balls they have no idea about. I recieve emails from Allen Chen and Ron about all the releases and write ups onthe balls and i can tell you they are not the same

But hey what do i know i only bowl with the gear and have had 20 years bowling experience

No hard feelings against anyone but i just wish people would keep comments to them selves if it isnt needed or positive about the ball, and if they have not bowled with it

so you are saying the wizard isnt the nemesis at a different colour? please explain the difference to an interested viewer.

tonx said:
so you are saying the wizard isnt the nemesis at a different colour? please explain the difference to an interested viewer.

I have not seen this ball go down a lane yet so i wont commment on paper yes they look similar but as was stated in a previous ball post about the hyper zone being the same as the inferno, they are nothing alike, and i think this will be the same for the nemisis

Hey Matt,

Ive been soley using Brunswick gear for about 5 years now.....no other ball company ball has been in this hand.....and you wont find another company's gear in my bag in the future. ( as much as Visionary is making its mark in AUS nothing in my mind compares to Brunswick)

I have either drilled for my self or used all of the Brunswick released balls in this time ( I kid you not Im currently moving house and have somehting like 30 Brunswick balls to move :p)

Now as much as I love the gear...the International release balls are very close to all the Mainstream balls that preceeded them. I know my bowling history is not as colourful as yours but Ive learnt a thing or to aswell.

Tonx, may look like his bagging Brunswick, but Im sure you will find that the reason he comments on Brunswick is the for the fact its what he uses and what he knows......

Matt we are all the same as you......Brunswick Freaks.......If someone knows one is either the same or identicle to another I appreciate them telling me.....Sad thing is though.....its more than likely not gonna stop me buying it anyways....... theres just soemthing about that B on a ball that I have to have :p

its ok clint, i found an original dz, a quantum helix, a trac-master, 2 OI's and red alert.... LOL!

Tonx,

My Oringinal Danger Zone is still taken everywhere with me, the Dz2 has been retired to the study with the Helix...and I have my eye on a Double Helix on Ebay....Yay :p

I want a condition teal and purple Pro Rhino.....and If anyone has a Scarlet Phantom in great conditon....I WANT IT :p

I would really like to hear something about this ball , just ordered it.
I'm a hack my ave is high 180's , the Machine and Shock & Awe was too much ball for me is something like this better for me , i bowl 2 handed.

Chrissy

________

Your account balance is $0.02 to continue receiving my quality opinion please remit payment as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom