OLDEST BALL IN YOUR BAG, CURRENTLY IN USE

I bowl with a bloke who is still bowling with a ball he bought in "1972".
He still bowls local tournaments, and has bowled Country Cup up until about 5 years ago, so is still pretty competitive.
His shoe's he bought in 1971.

Oldest ball in my current bag is my FlipSide Wicked (circa Jan 03), but the oldest ball I own is my Faball Crimson Sledgehammer (circa Jan 98') and it still hits and carries with the best of them ;)

Ebonite v2 Dry is the oldest in my bag at the current moment - used it all weekend up in Rocky.

Oldest I own is an Ebonite Pantera (2001-ish). Have replugged the fingers about 5 times.. labels are disappearing.. one of the best balls ever in my opinion.. absolutely loved that ball.

The oldest ball I still use is a Lane 1 Gold Nugget, which formerly belonged to Hamo. God knows how many games he racked up with it. It still goes alright though, no doubt in part to the swish resurfacing job Rudy did on it. Love your work, mate.

The oldest ball I still own is my old black U-Dot that one of my dad's friendsw gave to me when I was in juniors. It's gotta be close to 20 years old.

Balls I still use:
Old Japanese acrylic spare ball, 30-odd years old, a Chrysron "Messenger 300". My wife and daughter both have one too. Also pull out a Brunswick GTB and the trusty Grey Angle occasionally. My 1959 Manhatten Rubber has, alas, finally bitten the dust. My go-to strike ball is still my Quantum Sage, and also have a Fire & a Violet Hook.

The oldest ball i still use is an Ebonite Magnum 12 15lb. Its a poly-urethane ball i got in about 1990 or 91. Great as a spare ball and still hooks nicely on drier lanes.

The oldest ball I have which unfortunately is not in rotation anymore (hasn't been for quite sometime!) is the good 'ole LT48! Still in pretty good knick too...just can't bear to part with it!

Oldest one in the bag at the moment would be my White Dot, but I'm not sure when it was made, it's one of the older White Dots.

Oldest one I own is the Track Maroon Stomp. Always gets a roll from time to time :D

Bubye

Rowey :p

Myself still having a red glow wolf ball since bought was in early 1999 also green timberwolf ball since bought was in 1999 (both are our favorite wolf ebonite).

Both red glow or green timberwolves ball had still in serial number.

another thing is oldest bowling ball-myself not know how old our green dot colombia ball is ??
when Myself bought it was at the Bundy Bowl in 1981-a woman name who is chris did sold her shoe, old 11 lb bowling ball, old bowling bag to myself.

Our fact:myself did not met Chris but Chris name on old green dot ball !!

Myself think this green dot colombia ball is over 30 years

unfortunely, our old green dot ball got one bad scratch by a old fashion baby wheel sharp hit our bowling bag at time of when old baby wheel beside our bowling bag inside a Greyhound bus trip Canberra to Brisbane via Sydney in 1999.

Myself using green dot ball for it played many time since happened.

So myself maybe take a old green dot ball to Nat Deaf Championship at AMF Melville next Easter 2007 so reason is our tennis elbow problem!!! it help me bowling in light bowling weight

Old bowling bag is damaged so threw away!

old shoe is still good condition at our place (It was in 1970's fashion shoe).

From deaf lefty

Back
Top Bottom