NSW Sport Series 3rd Event

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay in getting an updated list to you all. I just finished my last uni exam today.

Well, here it is. If i've missed anyone let me know and i'll fix it up.

1. Stephen Cowland
2. Michael McLaren
3. Peter Miller
4. Jason Guihot
5. J P Li
6. Greg Bochenek
7. Michael Craig
8. Alan Shephard
9. Richard Palma
10. Craig Fraser
11. Mark Triulcio
12. Benjamin Adams
13. Tony Murray
14. Sam Romeo
15. John McGrath
16. Bronwyn Robinson
17. Kara Triulcio
18. Jason Doust
19. Don McRae
20. Ken McLaclan
21. Carolyn Young
22. Brad Cook
23. Mark Ward
24. Rodger Hangan
25. Michael Cunningham
26. David Wright
27. Matt McRae
28. Chris Thomas
29. Tamika Spooner
30. Dale Fitzgerald
31. Glen Anderson
32. Mark Lane
33. Steven Smith
34. Paul Sutton
35. Andrew Loyd
36. Scott Robertson
37. Andrew Magill
38. Georgya Britton
39. Marnie Britton
40. Steve Reynolds
41. Robert Delahoy.
42. Bobby O'Reilly
43. Rodney Busic
44. Jono Hurley
45. James McGinty
Reserves
Keryn Delany
Ed Faleco
Nick Koumandakis

Any problems let me know!

See you all bright and early Sunday morning!

Later Da Cowman!

Hi Stephen,

Sorry cant make the trip given the short notice. Can you please remove me from the list.

Hope the event goes well and would love to be included in the next one.

Regards
James

1. Stephen Cowland
2. Michael McLaren
3. Peter Miller
4. Jason Guihot
5. J P Li
6. Greg Bochenek
7. Leon Benarto
8. Alan Shephard
9. Richard Palma
10. Nick Koumandakis
11. Mark Triulcio
12. Benjamin Adams
13. Tony Murray
14. Sam Romeo
15. John McGrath
16. Bronwyn Robinson
17. Kara Triulcio
18. Jason Doust
19. Don McRae
20. Ken McLaclan
21. Carolyn Young
22. Brad Cook
23. Mark Ward
24. Rodger Hangan
25. Michael Cunningham
26. David Wright
27. Matt McRae
28. Chris Thomas
29. Tamika Spooner
30. Dale Fitzgerald
31. Glen Anderson
32. Mark Lane
33. Steven Smith
34. Paul Sutton
35. Andrew Loyd
36. Scott Robertson
37. Ed Faleco
38. Georgya Britton
39. Marnie Britton
40. Steve Reynolds
41. Robert Delahoy.
42. Bobby O'Reilly
43. Rodney Busic
44. Jono Hurley
45. Nick Koumandakis

There we go guys.

Just so everyone knows it will be 44 feet of oil on the weekend. The pattern is also well known as the Shark pattern...

Hope to see you all there on Sunday, bright and early by 8:15am!!!!

Later Da Cowman!

You're welcome Cow ;)

Good luck to all bowling on the weekend! The Shark pattern is tough but playable, and with the amount of oil out there, should hold up really really well for the entire event!

All the best!

Can you please take Brad Cook out due to work commitments. You may want to take Scott out since he is down here at Development Camp.

Craigy

Sorry to do this to you Steve at the last moment but I have hurt my knee this afternoon, and I won't be able to bowl tomorrow, and I was looking forward to bowling tomorrow, well there is always next time.

Carolyn Young

Six people had the decency to notify of their late change of plans after the last squad listing. (Maybe a few more by PM.) Things happen, people understand.

So what happened to the rest of you? The Cowlands put in a lot of work to make these tournaments happen. They work and Stephen is at uni full time as well, yet so many people are too damned “busy and important” to notify of their intention not to play.

I am disgusted at the number of inconsiderate people who think it is perfectly fine to jerk around good people trying to help the sport of bowling in this country. If you’re not committed, don’t put your bloody name down!

It’s got to the point where entries shouldn’t be taken without a deposit. Some people’s word is obviously worthless. There are regular offenders. Maybe a list of "Deposit Required If Entry Desired" people could be shared around tournament directors? I christen it the DRIED list!

Jason

I have to agree with you jason,

If ppl can not be bothed in saying they are not going to show should put a deposit down just in case they can not show up

Jason,

DRIED sounds great. Has a ring to it too!

I agree with the deposit. Something like $20 is enough. NON REFUNDABLE! Makes the prize fund better, and more bowlers can get payouts!

What does everyone else think?

In 25 years of bowling, I can't remember anything like what happened on Sunday!!! Almost half the field pulling out at the last minute. What the hell happened??? I know Sam Romeo had to be finished by 1.30pm so knowing a full field of 45 would have put him past that time, he had to pull out when we actually finished round 12.00pm.
People bitched and screamed when there was nothing to bowl in in Sydney for the past two years, then we are lucky to get some people like the Cowlands and some generous bowling centres willing to organise these tournaments, only to get shat on by people that couldn't really give a flying
f*%&!!
Jasons and Richards ideas seem to be the way to go. $20 deposit, if you don't turn up then all the more for the guys and girls who make the effort.

Ditto, it's just simply consideration and respect for others. Unfortunately, there is little of that in the bowling world. No wonder the sport is dying!
A NR deposit will stop people from entering and then pulling out, but who is going to handle that and wouldn't that would create more work for someone? Perhaps an alternative is create a ruling maybe if you pull out within 48 hours of the tournament date (after Friday for example), you are prevented from bowling in the next event or two events.
Stephen, did you get my PM?
Ken

Back
Top Bottom