Ebonite Sport Series event #2

See message # 1 in this thread Dave! I'll save you the time. It's Boardwalk. OTTOMH, 35ft and plays way out. Tell your Novocastrian mates to shoe up for this. Lot's of friction down lane! (Providing they start with their feet far enough toward the edge.)

Would have loved to have been there, but the big truck arrives to cart all my worldly goods to Bathurst on the 8th, so I won't be able to make it. That's really annoying, as I expect it to play really well.

Cest la vie.
Jason

p.s.
Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there. :)

p.p.s.
Quick and dirty pattern preview - Use a smooth reacting ball close to the edge of the lane, making sure to start the ball out there. The closer you can keep your shot around the 5-7 board (and maybe further out) in the front 30ft, the better. Playing right to left (pointing up) may be a really good option. Players who use equipment that reads the backend gradually from this outside line will be getting the money at the end of the day. Yes, you may well throw the occasional gutter ball. So what? It's a make-able spare. Enjoy.

Cheers,
Jason

sorry i was not paying attention, when i put my name down, the shot is every outside, but ball setup will be the key

Hi guys, so sorry for late notice (injury), but please remove me from the list. Have fun,

Thanks, Tracey

Back
Top Bottom