NSW Ebonite Sport Series Event #5. Rooty Hill

Whoa! No Results!

OK. Let me be the first to congratulate (switches on echo chamber effect and assumes Kamahl-like voice) Sam Cooley for just leaving us in the dust (oh, bugger, turns echo off!) at a centre he normally doesn't do so well at. Sam normally only wins by a healthy margin at Rooty Hill - this was an outright rout! His 1070-ish/4 games in the middle kinda stitched it up early.

Daylight was second. I honestly forget who came next as I bowled crap, so didn't bother getting a sheet! :) Lanes hooked quite a bit more than my preview suggested, so be prepared for something that comes pre-burned. I've been thinking about arsenal and attack angle changes ever since...

Cheers,
Jason

Lanes hooked quite a bit more than my preview suggested, so be prepared for something that comes pre-burned. I've been thinking about arsenal and attack angle changes ever since...

Cheers,
Jason

I've been thinking the same! I definitely got a little lost in the transition period. After game 5, Steve Smith & myself noticed Chris Batson make a move right, when everyone else was moving left. I suggested to Steve that I was thinking of going back out there, as i'd been scoring well out there early on, only I didn't listen to my own thought & fought the pattern from there on.....

Definitely learnt alot there on Sunday, was a good day, and congrats again to Sam, was fantastic to watch!

Back
Top Bottom