NSW Ebonite Sport Series Event #5. Rooty Hill

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

The next Ebonite Sport Series event will be held at Rooty Hill. The Oil pattern we will be using is the Nationals Pattern that is currently on the TBA website.
Other then that, standard Sport Series rules will be used. 10 Games scratch pinfall, 8:30am start.

Squad list

Stephen Cowland
Robert Magill
Chris Harvey
Chris Thomas
Jason Doust
David Rosser
Dale Fitzgerald
Scott Lutschini
Jeffery Cutts
Bree Butler

This is the best way to get in some preparation for the AMF Masters. Being in the centre the nationals will be held at with the oil pattern to be used, there is truly no better way to get ready.
Remember, last years winner of the Sport Series went on to win it all just a few weeks later!!!

Thanks, John and Stephen

Would be great preparation for the Rachuig, Restricted and Senior Teams as well as anyone attending nationals

Leanne

NRL grandfinal day and long weekend, i will do my best to be there Cow, add me please.

This is the best way to get in some preparation for the AMF Masters. Being in the centre the nationals will be held at with the oil pattern to be used, there is truly no better way to get ready.
Remember, last years winner of the Sport Series went on to win it all just a few weeks later!!!
Nothing sells like success!

In all seriousness though, if you're within driving distance from this event and planning to bowl nationals, you'd be nuts to miss this opportunity. See you all there.

Pattern preview coming soon...

Updated squad list:

Stephen Cowland
Robert Magill
Chris Harvey
Chris Thomas
Jason Doust
David Rosser
Dale Fitzgerald
Scott Lutschini
Jeffery Cutts
Bree Butler
Susanne Jack
Steven Smith
Sam Cooley
Andrew Magill
JP Li
Mark Stephens
Clare Stephens
Mitchell Cosgriff
Sam Dean
Janet Baker
Tina Hohmuth

See everyone there!!

Cow

Nothing sells like success!

In all seriousness though, if you're within driving distance from this event and planning to bowl nationals, you'd be nuts to miss this opportunity. See you all there.

Pattern preview coming soon...

i'd expect the squad list to double at least! Aside from your local laying down the pattern (and IF, at that), this is 10 games of practice ... Much better than 5 minutes of practice in october. Get on it

Sorry Roy! I was only skipping the posts when I added the names and wrongly assumed you still weren't sure.
Apologies.

Corrected Squad List:
Stephen Cowland
Robert Magill
Chris Harvey
Chris Thomas
Jason Doust
David Rosser
Dale Fitzgerald
Scott Lutschini
Jeffery Cutts
Bree Butler