NSW Sport Series 3rd Event

da_cowman

Shocker
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Happy to announce that the 3rd NSW Sport series will be kicking off on Sunday 1st of July at Chesterhill Bowl. Some of you may know that chesterhill is a slightly smaller centre. So at the moment There is a definate restriction to 36 bowlers. However, keep an eye out as this may increase, and the starting time might be alittle earlier. I'll keep you all informed.
Taking entries via Totalbowling as per normal.

Format and Payout will be the same as the other Sport Events.

Thanks Guys!

Later Da Cowman!

Re: NSW Sport Series #3

Hi Stephen,

Firstly let me just say congrats on making the cut in orange.

Next please put Michael Mclaren and Peter Miller down for this tournament thanks.

Just a thought maybe something to look at for next year something like what the sports series guys do in Queensland where there could be possibly a sports series bowler of the year with points allocated depending on where the bowler finishes in the sports series event they play in for a small fee.

If your not sure what i am talking about have a look at the sports series threads in Tournaments, could be a way of generating interest on a regular basis and maybe even puttin together an event schedule with diffferent centres, maybe even total bowling might want to sponsor both state tournaments with the top 10 bowlers from each state playing off in an end of year tournament to decide the best sports series bowler.

Anyway just a thought.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Hello again,

Also can you put Jason Guihot down to bowl this as well thanks.

Hi Stephen,

Can you please add me into the list. Thanks.

Regards,
JP Li

Chuck my name on for this one thanks Cow.
...and Happy Birthday!!
Remember, you're now halfway to 40 haha!

Cheers,
Jen

Stephen

You have messages to add the following to the NSW Sports series No 3:
Tony Murray
Sam Romeo
John McGrath
Bronwyn Robinson and
Nick Sofia

John Cowland

Hi Stephen
Could you add Kara Triulcio to the list.
Thanks, Kara.

Back
Top Bottom