North Queensland Junior Intercity...

LeEsHy

.bring.it.on.
ALL I KNOW IS THAT CAIRNS WON....... WOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!! :p :D :cool:

Maybe someone could please help out with this one and post the full results... Thanks! :confused:

hey lessey yer cairns won!!!
cairns boys sratch came 2nd and girls sratch i think or 3rd
boys hadicap and girls came first and won the sheild we smashed :cool: and cairns won over all!!!

this is jason furze by the way

thanks!!! hehe my sis won the handicap masters and my sxy girl won the stratch masters (both my girls) :D :D ;)

Yes congrats to cairns but don't forget the awesome bowling by the kirwan scratch teams winning boys, girls AND overall!!!! :cool:

Pity our handicp teams sort of killed it for us :(

So intercity is in cairns next year thats a home lanes advantage to defending champs, meaning it will be even harder for them to face it when we smash them in their own place!!!!

GO KIRWAN!!!!!!

PS well done to everyone who made all stars and to everyone who just bowled well and had a good time

Pity our handicp teams sort of killed it for us

A word of advice from an adult.... Speaking like this is not a way to win friends or gain respect from your team mates (even if they are in the handicap team they are still your team mates). I'm sure they bowled the best they could at the time, I'm sure they gave 100%, and that they wanted to win as much as you did. Nobody sets out to lose and it would be wise for you to show a little more respect for your team mates and a little sensitivity to how they might feel about comments like yours.

A little thought of others feelings before you speak might be advisable.

Ice said:
A word of advice from an adult.... Speaking like this is not a way to win friends or gain respect from your team mates (even if they are in the handicap team they are still your team mates). I'm sure they bowled the best they could at the time, I'm sure they gave 100%, and that they wanted to win as much as you did. Nobody sets out to lose and it would be wise for you to show a little more respect for your team mates and a little sensitivity to how they might feel about comments like yours.

A little thought of others feelings before you speak might be advisable.

Ok i know aaron and i know that he didnt mean anything by that, yes he did say it in the wrong way, but im positive it wasnt in any offence! And im sure that everyone did try their best....so thats all there is to it! THE END!

MJ

I'm sure he didn't, as he isn't an adult and probably never thought about it....that's why I pointed it out, how else will young bowlers learn these things if they are not pointed out. No need to get uptight about it.

mate im not gettin uptight, im just trying to stop an arguement or anything else before it gets started. I dont think there was any need to point it out tho, it was just a mis type of a sentence, there was no harm intended. But yeah, im done talkin about it! :cool:

MJ

Hey Guyz!
Brenden here are some photos i promised and extra
hope every1 loves them!
Lub Tonaea
p.s. I LOVE NATHAN FURZE

Attachments

• all2.jpg
    all2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 49
  • all.jpg
    all.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 47
  • all3.jpg
    all3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 42
Hey tonaea

Great photos of the kids
Scotty and them glasses does he every take them off his head it would be a great photo if he did not have them on his head
as for jess with her finger sticking up above her sisters head was a good one
as she pip her sis in the all stars
will miss you mate :( dont forget when you come to tsv come and see us
love u heaps
ned ;)

Congratulations to Cairns well done, you guys did great.

I would also like to Congratulate Townsville/Isa (Currajong) on their tremendous effort, considering we only took away 18 bowlers for Scratch and Restricted. You all made us proud and we had heaps of comments on how well behaved the Juniors from Currajong were. Oh yes and the most important part it was a team effort and to come in 3rd overall for such a small team. :p

A big thank you to the :cool: BOSS, who wasn't playing for Sheep Stations, but making the kids enjoy their sport and to encourage them, even if they didn't win their point. To the other Managers and Mr.D. thank you very much, juniors had a ball with you guys.

Congrats to the following Juniors from Currajong, :D Missy for making the all stars and also to :p Kim Russell for receiving the Scratch girls Sportsperson.

Well done to everyone who made allstars and who also won the Masters.

Cheers
Cazza

Hey every1'

I'll definatly be taking up ur offer ned catchya soon n
while we're on the subject of thanking people i wana thank all the
Managers, coaches, chaperones and supporters u guyz ROCK!!! ;)
If any1 else has photos feel free 2 put them on this site :p

Lub Tonaea.

Just a message for ace.
Regarding the Kirwan handicap team, I also was disappointed in their performance. They did let the scratch team down. As one of the kirwan scratch boys bowlers, it hurt even more, knowing that we were a good chance to win. However, you really should look at the facts. Out of the girls handicap team, only one bowler wasn't in thier first intercity, and that bowler was only in their second. Also, with the boys handicap team, 2 of those bowlers were in their first intercity, 2 of the other bowlers, andrew and christopher hays, were in their second intercity and cameron nowak and mitchell cocks only just missed out on the handicap team and have averages to high to be handicap bowlers. I made a point during intercity to watch most of the games, and not once did those bowlers look like they didn't want to win, and not once did those bowlers look like they were not trying to get their point. Several bowlers efforts deserve recognition: Cassi made the allstars team, Lachy only missed out on his point twice out of the 7 or so games that he bowled, and lachy also just missed out on the allstars team by my calculations. Also alyssa davidson bowled well in her first intercity, (considering she's only eight years old), and cameron nowak and mitchel cocks lead from the front. Congrats to cassiroll, Lachy, Alyssa, Camdogg, and Mitchell. :twisted:

Ace at least we'll have something to build on next year. Hopefully we'll have the same boys team, and the same girls team. However, the loss of terrie needham from the girls scratch will kill us, as tezza will be impossible to replace, and scotty from the boys will hurt almost as badly, with scotty almost definite that he will bowl at currajong. Like I said look at the positives. 2 is better than were we finished last year, Justin, Tony, Taylor, Chris, Aaron and Jordan bowled well, the entire scratch girls team bowled well, and the bowlers that I mentioned earlier bowled well.

Just a congrats message to a long list of people:

Firstly to overall winers cairns, who beat Kirwan (2nd) by about 20-off pins.
Secondly to Kirwan, who imnproved tremoundlessly, despite the loss of marissa schulze and dahle adams.
Also to magnetic north who came 3rd with only 18 bowlers.

Congrats to the girls handicap master winner, Katie Furze
Also to Lachy for winning the boys handicap masters.
Congrats to Tonae for winning the girls open, and Mellisa Dunn for coming second.
Congrats to Brendan Muscat for winning the boys open, and Kevin swinburn for coming second.

Congratulations to everyone who got a sportsmanship award, including Kevin, who I voted for.

Congrats to the allstars, and anyone who won an allevents.

congrats to tezza for winning the bowler of the year award.

Finally, congrats to everyone for putting up with Lachy. Its harder than many spectators think, particularly when he does the lochy. Remember when he went right up into the middle of those cairns bowlers, and started chanting Kirwan?

This toocool saying in closing, well done to all, go kirwan for next year, see you in cairns,

Like to know who this toocool is ???
As this person needs to get there facts right
like to know who u are
:mad: :mad: :mad:

To reply to (TooCool) Justin Hayes and to (Ace) Aaron Nowak, you boys should be ashamed as to how you are treating your teammates. I would be ashamed to be in the Kirwan Team, as far as I can see you are not a team.

You two boys ought to remember that you were in the restricted team not that long ago and you both would not be able to handle the comments you both have dished out.

This is a good way for the selectors to see your true colours for Shield Selections. Just remember everyone reads this not just Juniors.

Go boys, good team moral. Not very sports like is it. :confused:

Upset

Firstly i would like to say im very sorry about the comments i posted last week that caused a bit of sore feeling. I had no intentions of nastiness towards those who who bowled in the handicap teams for kirwan, and as ICE (whoever you are) pointed out, they are my teammates, and yes i am good friends with all of them. Although they didn't win their points, they did try very hard, and with a young team with heaps of new bowlers, this was excellent to see, especially how some of them bowled really well.
Just wanted to clear that up, sorry if anyone was offended by the original message. Next year we will carry a bit more experience and that will make us stronger and even tougher to beat, in ALL divisions.

Thanx

PS who is toocool???????

Back
Top Bottom