Most hated Sport's Person ( Not Bowling )

Rugby League:
Phil Gould
Ben Kennedy
Andrew Johns
anyone who plays for Manly

Other:
Anthony Mundine
Jana Pitman
Lleyton Hewitt
Shane Warne
Grahme Smith

Hmmm alot of interesting selections...

Sharapova is definately annoying but think if thats how she is on the court imagine her in bed WOW!!!

But I cant believe nobody has said Sam Newman yet??? Or Eddie???

Murderdoll said:
wayne rooney, the man's jealous coz he doesnt have any balls what so ever

Wayne Rooney has more balls then any other football player. Have you ever watched a game with him fully fit? There's a damned good reason why Man United paid 27 million pounds for him. There is basically no other player like him in the world. Talent, Positioning and Passion, no-one matches him... It sucked that he wasn't any where near full fitness for the World Cup, but still made a greater impact then 90% of all the other players on every other team.

I respect any professional sports person. The effort and dedication they have put towards becoming the athlete they have today should get kudos from anyone. I refuse to comment on liking them until I've met them. Their on feild/court/lane/green/fairway/pitch antics are part of game, some for good, some for bad. But it's what I love about Sport, all sports. The cockiness of some matched but the inward emotions of others. Everyone plays their own sport different. Respect it.
I love the way Hewitt gets pumped on the court. I think it's awesome and would absolutly love to watch him live. Without guys like that, all Sports would suck.

Later Da Cowman!

tenpin albury said:
Sharapova is definately annoying but think if thats how she is on the court imagine her in bed WOW!!!

You read my mind ;) lol!!!!

Anyway my list:

Lleyton Hewitt - he really has bad sportsmanship, I mean especially when he does his trademark "COME ON!!" when the opponent makes a bad shot... And OMG get over yourself man..

Anyone who drives a Holden in the V8 Supercars :p - Cause I'm a Ford Boy! haha

And thats my list
Cheerio,
BeeJ!

Man I can't beleive that no one's mentioned Warrick Cappa!!

Ugh I think i just threw up a lil in mouth trying to even mention his name!!

Odin_Tech said:
Rugby League:
Phil Gould
Ben Kennedy
Andrew Johns
anyone who plays for Manly
Other:
Anthony Mundine
Jana Pitman
Lleyton Hewitt
Shane Warne
Grahme Smith
argh
another manly hater :)

we must be becoming a force again with all the haters coming out of hiding ;)

I tend to agree with da_cowman re professional sports persons and their differing personalities during competition - we do need people we love to hate in any sport and we have a few in our own also!!

However, I just cannot abide Mr. Phil Gould under ANY circumstances - Eddie would run a very close second !!!

Flower

bm2 said:
How could anyone hate Michael Bevan?????:confused: wottahunnee!!!
Ohhh very easily!!! I was heart broken the day he signed to come to play for Tassie :(
And as to what da_cowman said, it's natural for people to take a dislike to people in the spotlight, just the same as it is for some people to somewhat idolise other certain well known identities.

da_cowman said:
Wayne Rooney has more balls then any other football player. Have you ever watched a game with him fully fit? There's a damned good reason why Man United paid 27 million pounds for him. There is basically no other player like him in the world. Talent, Positioning and Passion, no-one matches him... It sucked that he wasn't any where near full fitness for the World Cup, but still made a greater impact then 90% of all the other players on every other team.
I respect any professional sports person. The effort and dedication they have put towards becoming the athlete they have today should get kudos from anyone. I refuse to comment on liking them until I've met them. Their on feild/court/lane/green/fairway/pitch antics are part of game, some for good, some for bad. But it's what I love about Sport, all sports. The cockiness of some matched but the inward emotions of others. Everyone plays their own sport different. Respect it.
I love the way Hewitt gets pumped on the court. I think it's awesome and would absolutly love to watch him live. Without guys like that, all Sports would suck.
Later Da Cowman!
Yes, I've seen him play, he might have talent, but he is a ****head. How low do you have to be to stamp your spiked boot into the groin of another player. He should be crucified for that.

Being on the big stage makes people do stupid things... Enough said... Even tho Rooney does seem like a bit of a twit sometimes, I give him credit for standing up to the governing body by not apologising... If he honestly believes he's innocent, (because it definitely wasn't all one-way, Ronaldo had a part in it too) then good on him for standing his ground and not let himself to forced into a corner he doesn't deserve to be in..

BTW, I'm definitely not an English supporter - it brought a huge smile to my face to see there WC campaign come to an end... But kudos to Rooney for not being a pushover!

~*Mr ROTOGRIP*~ said:
You read my mind ;) lol!!!!
Anyway my list:
Lleyton Hewitt - he really has bad sportsmanship, I mean especially when he does his trademark "COME ON!!" when the opponent makes a bad shot... And OMG get over yourself man..
Anyone who drives a Holden in the V8 Supercars :p - Cause I'm a Ford Boy!

I have to say I'm against all Ford drivers (especially Craig Lowndes, cause he deserted Holden a few years back).

All those who have a go at Hewitt and Sharapova, remember that without players like them, tennis would be as boring (and irritating) as watching computer 'pong'.

We should be more concerned about real problems in sport - such as the antics of the azzuri (Italy) in the World Cup!

Back
Top Bottom