The High-5; Love it? Hate it? Just wiish it would go away..?

Which High-5 (Un)Happy Camp are You In?

• I love the high-5. Love it, love it, love it. I want a high-5 for cleaning up my 5-pin.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I think the high-5 is a good thing. It builds positive team relationships.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I’m ambivalent about the high-5. I do it to keep the peace.

Votes: 42 35.9%
  • High-5’s are for when someone does something amazing.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • I just hate the high-5. Please stop it...

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters
I do not mind it, I will even high 5 the team we play against and give them encouragement(if they want it), unless I do not like them cause they have a history of being a dickh... I do not have a problem with 99% of bowlers and like most of them. Even though I do keep to myself and my team or who I know mostly. I used to get quite boisterous and angry when I did not bowl well or was having a shocker, in my younger days but am I lot more mellow now. I do not mind the strike celebrations and do a lot myself like the PDW suck it when I get a little pissed off. Most of the time it’s a quick hand motion or a fist pump after a few in a row.
What really pisses me off is the over the top celebrations and super hard high 5’s that make a huge noise and can put other bowlers off. You are just being a dick so stop it and act like a grown up. Unless you have just bowled a 300 or got a 7-10 or something no celebration or high 5 you do should put off any other bowler around you IMO.

watching the Womens World Championships and they even high five when missing a spare by miles, whats with that? if you strike or even spare fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom