Lowest game's in one night

Bowling right handed last nite cause one finger on my left hand is a little cut up at the moment....courtesy of a love bite from an electric knife.....bowled 81....99....122...
My usual left hand average is 198... :shocked!:

Power Penguin said:
Here one for you from shield. I went 279 then 138 i got pulled out for a game and put back int he game after and bowled another 138!!!!!!!!! (mind you I was having trouble with my thumb but thats not the point) LOL!
My first game was 279 ;) second game was 244 ;) my team mate told me go for it...and my last game was 118 :confused: 6 splits in a row.. :confused:

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
Here's a big game difference. Tonight in league i shot 280, 178, and 160. :oops: :? :p
280 :eek: what pin was it..the da tenpin :rolleyes:

~*DaProBowler*~ said:
My first game was 279 ;) second game was 244 ;) my team mate told me go for it...and my last game was 118 :confused: 6 splits in a row.. :confused:

Dude what happened there you could have had like 800 nearly! My godfather if I did that Id cry

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Dude what happened there you could have had like 800 nearly! My godfather if I did that Id cry
Mrs Storm i didnt cry .. am not bowling with him anymore , lol :D

my wednesday night team of 4 bowlers shot 593 in the first game......WITH HANDICAP. we only lost that game by 155 pins and went on to lose the series by over 300 pins. i shot 406 off a 168 average and was second top score. My fellow teammate shot 385 (including a 99!) in the series off a 170 average!

My bowling buddy posted the worst possible scores in one night last wednesday. He bowled a 76,81,83. All he had to do was bowl was a 300 series and we would have come second instead of 4th. Shame i say shame.

At cambelltown bowl i got a 107-122-108. wiff a 337 series, dere waz no oil dere n kept gettin splits. my average be4 dat was 185 den it went down to like 160. dat was probably da worst i eva bowled i couldnt believe n da person i was filling in 4 neva rang me again

Hey monday night i went 234 168 141 204 somthing like that dunno wat happened my speed just droped right of an when i picked it up the ball would come back just a hectic night

MY WORST WOULD HAVE TO BE ABOUT 3MTHS AGO I THREW 266 211 AND A111 TO FINISH LUCKILY IT WAS MY FUN LEAGUE BUT AS THE CHERMSIDE RULES GO.. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE 100 IN 1 GAME YOU HAVE TO RUN FROM LANE 26 TO LANE 1 PANTS DOWN NO MATTER HOW BUSY IT IS. AND MAN DID THIS SCARE ME. BUT JUST LAST WEEK I THREW MY LOWEST EVER A 88 LUCKILY FOR ME IT WAS JUST A PRACTISE GAME... I AVE BETWEEN 170 AND 200

I honestly dont think anyone can beat my lowest game, nothing to be proud of though :D

Id just learned to bowl a hook shot on the dry lanes at kedron shooting out and in with a white dot. Went to clayfield (wet as) the next day with some mates and shot wait for it...... 5. Thats right I managed to hit the 10 pin 5 times!!!

They kept that damn score sheet and it came out at my 21st :D

I think I had been bowling for about 6 months and I was 13. hehe

Cheers
Brad

lowest game I have seen was 3 yes 3 the woman that bowled was not very please after bowling her first 200 the week before

Few Weeks Ago monday night league Dry Lines Probs with my arm

1st 167 2nd 89 3rd 78 :confused: :(

All in the Centre they was in shock Considering that In illawarra at the Nationals I was Aveg 210 in second day of the comp Only to finish with 196 Avg for the Tournament

I remember at Junior Country Cup one year, i had a classic game about 2nd last game for the tournament.

It was one of those games as a youngster where you open the first few frames and you lose all confidence. Every spare seemed more impossible as the game went on, so much so that nearing the end of the game, my team manager declared that if i didn't close the next frame, i was walking home!
Needless to say i closed the next two frames, walked away with a nice 103 game, and a place on the team bus home!

Somehow i actually still got a game in the last, and won my point, feeling like i couldn't miss a spare all game.

Momentum is certainly a powerful friend/foe...

This isnt my worst game but I bowled it when I could'nt afford a game that low. I had just bowled 212 in the NQ Open Masters when I bombed out bowling a 118 which left me to get beaten by 4 pins and end up in forth place.

mine would have to be in the australian open masters in canberra at nationals i bowled a 163 152 137 and 121 i couldnt spare or strike just splits that round and that was it and my target hitting was appauling

mine would have been 20/25/36... after junior sheild we went back to forest hill and just chucked em anywhere lol i really did suck LMAO.THIS IS ashie k in my pas acount cause i cant be stuffed signing out lol soz

Back
Top Bottom