Lowest game's in one night

bad_ass

Troy Millar
Hey all
just wonderin what some ppl's BAD night's are there lowest league game's for the one night or day
mine would have to be last night it's the worst i have eva bowled league ave is 193 4-game's i bolwed 137/154/130/163=584 i seriosuly could not bowl at all

mine would have to be a couple of weeks ago it was 116/88/152/169. thats mine teh 88 was ten splits in a row and hit none of them.

Had one or few over the years like that.

Back in 1993, I was off 201 average in Columbia Rebels League at Moonah, and for some unknown reason proceeded to shoot 177-117-133 for 427. It was on my 18th birthday, I'd made the Shield team for the last time that afternoon, and hadn't started drinking.....yet - should've gone clubbing a few hours earlier methinks.

I've had some bad ones over the years, but that springs to mind as one of the very worst efforts I've put in.

I hate it when you're leading a tournament or leading the averages in league or whatever, and tank a bad game in there to lose it. I'm very well qualified to speak on that count. :x

Think happy positive thoughts............ :?

In my early junior days, I had a 99 and a 99 in my two games, I was truly horrified! LOL!

The other bad series that springs to mind was when I shot about 330, with a 102-102 draw in the first game, with a really crook neck, should never have bowled and I'll remember that in the future. :?

Its worth pointing out that, while this doesn't entirely fill the bill in terms of the question, I bowled an astonishing 59 in practice!! Dunno how I pulled that one out of the hat but it made me wake up in the next two games! :lol: I think I pulled out 400+ over the 3 games but I thought I should mention the 59.

I had a long time off bowling( about 8 years) but since i have been back i did have one absolute shocker.

On a 174 average i bowled 193, 150, 190 & 107!

I was so embarrassed bowling a game so low on my average. i felt sorry for my team mate that i bowled such rubbish and let down the side

A couple of years ago i was bowling in a local intercentre competition, and i bowled at Northern Bowl Corrimal. I bowled a game of 54! :oops:
Cya!

The most recent one would have been whilst I was bowling mixed doubles at Nats...I dont remember my games but I threw a 498. It was not cool at all...

Here one for you from shield. I went 279 then 138 i got pulled out for a game and put back int he game after and bowled another 138!!!!!!!!! (mind you I was having trouble with my thumb but thats not the point) LOL!

Im goin to re-live last nights prebowl just one more time...lol...do I dare...180, 137 and ??? I dont remember it, but it was crap...I to was havin thumb problems... :evil:

About 2 years ago during a 5 man teams league at Cannington, shot a nice 124 128 130 for a 382 series off a 185 average!

That was truly a night to forget :oops: :p

Mine's impressive.... In a youth scratch league, the last week of the season bout 4 weeks ago i bowled 155-133-119 for a lovely 407 series. i was sitting on a 185 ave up till then.

to top it off the person i was bowling against beat me by 309 pins scratch with a lovely 716!!

Worst i can remember in the past few years was a 430 series( 3 games). while not devestatingly low, i was 98 under average at the time for a massive 502 with handicap :p
done worse over 4 games though one night i had major shoulder probs and had a 572 in four games, 144 under average. I knew i shouldve taken the night off heheh

Hey all glad to see use are confessing to ur games
I myself i think iam haven my once a yr downfall usually happens for a few weeks last week as i mentioned the bad games this monday night i also shocked myself i bowled a 120 an i lost by 24 pins an out ave where 195 very shockin catchs ya later

Start of 2002 in a youth singles league at Cannington, was against Mike Wilkey and we had a really close and high scoring day against each other. I shot 736 to his 749....

.... Over 5 games!!! hehehe :oops: :p

This isn't my lowest game, but going through the league scores for one of our disabled leagues the other day kinda made me smirk...

3 game series - 3 (yes three), 24, 12 = 39 SERIES!!!

I know I shouldn't laugh, and you have to admire the poor guys for trying, but I still thought it was worthy of a mention.

Alas ... it is here I must confess ...

While bowling the most recent Twin Tour event at Richlands, I managed to get 6 splits, and wound up shooting a 92.

That's it ... I've bared my soul.

Spanner.

this should be in the back up games but i went 286,120,220 when i was 14. earlier this year i went 144,256 for a 400 block in local masters. i went back to back 630 (for 4) then the third week back from nats after these two series i shot 969 and couldnt miss

Phaggy

lowest score in one night

myself felt shamed and really dissapointed but somethings wrong with the old wood lane on lane 13 and 14 at greenspoles lane in mid-june 2003 when i had been pre-bowl three games for our league- followed first thing is greenspoles lane condition machine sweep in just finished. Then myself bowled 67, 146, and 129 series is 342 is our worst series for long time. Biggest caused thing is different lane condition on lane 13/14 that lane 13 is worst one- i had seen it as never curve hook lane( alway be stright way in all time !! what unbelievable) So 67 is our lowest score in our life since first year was in 1982 when myself learnt how using playing bowl.

myself did tried work out when myself bowled our wolf bowling ball would be curve hook from left arrow 1 in normal way that it not working !!!(our average was 163) what rubbish day !! :( :? :? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom