My first 200 game

R

ratter

G'day all
Just thought I'd post as I'm pretty happy at the momment as I just got back from bowling and scored a 210 game.

I know lots of you average higher than this, but I only started bowling in jan and started a AMF simpsons league in feb, so I have only bowled for less than 2 months.
I acheived my first 150 game about 3 weeks ago and thought it may be a fluke, but since I have bowled 154, 158, 163, 174, 178 and now 210.
I need to get more consitant as I bowl qame good and then 1 average game. I normally play 2 league games on a tuesday night and possibly 4 practice/social games on a weekend.
I'm still using a 15 lb columbia 300 white dot

:p :D :p :D :p :D

good stuff champ, i remember when i shot my first...backed it up with 2 110 games.lol

keep up the hard work.

Thanks mate, only played 2 games today, the first was 110 :(

the 2nd put a smile on my face

G'day all
Just thought I'd post as I'm pretty happy at the momment as I just got back from bowling and scored a 210 game.
I know lots of you average higher than this, but I only started bowling in jan and started a AMF simpsons league in feb, so I have only bowled for less than 2 months.
I acheived my first 150 game about 3 weeks ago and thought it may be a fluke, but since I have bowled 154, 158, 163, 174, 178 and now 210.
I need to get more consitant as I bowl qame good and then 1 average game. I normally play 2 league games on a tuesday night and possibly 4 practice/social games on a weekend.
I'm still using a 15 lb columbia 300 white dot
:p :D :p :D :p :D
good stuff matie

Something worth tryin, try not to think about consistency, when u bowl a good game enjoy it and go to the next one as if u are just starting again for the day. If you keep thinkin to yourself about how u drop ure scores after good game it will continue to happen.

So jealous, it took me about 4 years to bowl my first 200.
keep up the great work

Yeah I remember when I got my 1st 200 game. It was with a 12lb house ball and I was 16 at the time and had been bowling league for 3 months. It was in practice but i was jumping for joy. The next day I got me my first ball - 12lb ebonite plastic. My 1st 200 in league came a couple months later but it is such a great feeling to get the 200 and congrats to you for acheiving it. Nowadays I get them more often and im averaging 199 in Metro cup after 4 weeks, although this saturday i started with a 244 then lost it bowling a 146 and 159. Now im working on consistency lol.

Congratulations :)

I started bowling in August last year and l've only broken the 200 mark once.

Keep on practising :)

when i bowled my first 200 last year in the Caboolture junior open it was my
3rd game with fingertip and it was a 210 as well :p less then a year later i have jumped to a highest of 235 :D

Hey Mick,

Great game. Congrats on cracking the ever elusive 200 so quickly.
Keep up the good work, hopefully the 250 wont be far away

Well done
Brad and Rachel

congrates ....... that is a big achievement for such a person who has only being bowling for 2 months....

i can remember my first 200 game it was a 204 and i was 8 it was with a olympic striker wow that was a long time ago......

there will be more in the future keep up the good work

brady pirie

Thanks for all the comments, I'm not expecting another 2oo for a while, I have to get my game consistant and get my average up

Well done Mick. \\:D/ =D> You will improve rapidly as a spare ball 210 is quite an achievement by anyone. Suggest you go to a good pro shop and talk to them about finger tip bowling and get suggestions on a reactive ball that might suit you. Sounds like you have a good natural talent. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Cheers

Congratulations! I remember my first 200 too! (217) It was with a ball not dissimilar to yours. It's a milestone. Well done.

Looking at your scores, you are getting more consistent!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Jason

Congratulations! My first 200 was a 211, and I had the front 6 strikes in that game too.. bowled it with a 12lb Maxim.

Keep up the good work!

Congrats, you are doing better than when I started out. Keep up the good work.

Wow, the first 200 game. It's quite exciting. I remember in may last year, 2 months in my bowling. I bowled in a league called New Gangers in Mascot. Our opponents forfeited for not showing up, so me and my partner bowled alone. I ended up bowling 207, which was great considering i had a 135 average. I thought it was a fluke.

My good friend Nick Koumandakis told me there are more in me. I agreed. The next day i bowled with my then girlfriend at Liverpool, where for social gaming, i grabbed a 206! I couldnt beleive it. The next day my friend bowled his first 200, being 225. God that was lucky.

Now almost 1 year later, ive bowled over 30 200+ games, with the highest being 255, and the lowest 200!

Good luck buddy, i'm sure you have alot more in you!

I forgot to mention, I had a plastic 14lb Brunswick Zone ball. Did me well!

Back
Top Bottom