Lowest game's in one night

168-150-237-167 in the President's Cup at Moonah the other night :oops:

16 stone ten pins, FIVE 8-10 splits..........I love bowling on sloppy seconds :x

couple of months ago, on a wednesday night i went 223,112.....32......and a 200 neat, and i got told to leave the centre if i wasnt going to bowl properly after the 32, is that understandable or jus rude.

im dave and im 16 years old i bowl at bankstown and my lowest in one night would have to be 125
and my highest is 239 my previous 211 i bowled that yesterday 22nd may 2005 i had a warm up game before playing intercentre 7 strikes in a row
i need to know this how do u post your own thread
im just new to this my msn is [email protected]

I bet no one could beat this, 60, 64 and 109.( bowling backup with a house ball). i had only been bowling for about a month. The following week with a new ball and fingertip grips, no more backup,and i bowled a pair of 170's and a 150 game... not bad for a beginner :p

bout 2 years ago in a tornement at lincoln i bowled a 68 i had bout 3 double fouls! was slippy as hell!

Birkett

i got a 61 last week in league as i was sick and couldn't go on anymore. The centers manager was going to change score to a blind but other team complained as i was way under avg so they made it miss from the 4 frame onwards and blind the rest of the neights scores. but it was all good cuz my avg droped like 5 pins

rowey said:
A couple of years ago i was bowling in a local intercentre competition, and i bowled at Northern Bowl Corrimal. I bowled a game of 54! :oops:
Cya!

HahA i got one lower than that!, 25-199-225 last night at fairlanes....the lanes were sooo crumy it wasnt funny

My lowest game 2 weeks ago in league was a 104 game followed with 167,188= 459 i was'nt very inpressed with that of a 185 ave.

James said:
HahA i got one lower than that!, 25-199-225 last night at fairlanes....the lanes were sooo crumy it wasnt funny

How did you manage a 25? I would have gone to a house ball and chucked it down the middle if my game was going that bad.

On saturday i went from a 218 with six or seven strikes to a 140 with about 4 or 5 splits...frustrating!

well tonight... i bowled a 95 - 87 - 120 - 88 = 390... thats just bloody Brilliant!! and i have no excuse like the lanes were crummy... or i was 'bowling back up with a house ball' i just plain suck!! cass said shes gonna get a me special prize for such a great series! thanks cass! :D

Hahaha, Oh Skip, Thats quality mate!! LUVIN IT!! JUs get all this crap out the way.. & pull out the god games at eccc, when we kick sum ahh vic n nsw arse!!!! WOO, HAHAHA 390 hahahahahahah thats AWESOME ;)

yeah 88.
The others were crap also.
104 and I think it was 114.

LOL,
My average is only 119..
Bit embarrassing considering 2 of my other team mates are bloody awesome.

I just gotta practice abit more that's all ;)

GO BOMBERS 2006

Go the Bombers 2006 totally agree on that Damage Inc my lowest game was 105 and then a 255 ,can i explain nope just one of those games :p
see the bombers fly up up
Regards
Scotty

Back
Top Bottom