Lowest game's in one night

Monday week, I bowled 227, 211, 112. didn't leave a frame open till the 2nd in the last game

Ok.............First game 211 Second game 55 Third game 69

Didnt bowl for 2 weeks after that.

Pinky

i filled in for my brother last night, shouldnt of bowled due to knee problems but yeah i did i started of with a 106 followed with a 213 158 177 talk about all over the page!!!:( :(

I have to say I would love some of your bad games!! I am consistantly bowling around the 100 mark!! I know what I am doing wrong but I still can't seem to correct my wrist to stop flicking backwards and throwing it down the gutter:mad:

my worst was last weekend lol i managed to shot 94 first game qualifing in columbia youth then beat by 104 lol
wat a shocker

Last night... Enough said! I don't know if I should go into this... 110 than beat it... 115! I kinda improved this s**t though to 156... Great huh! :-( :-$ O:)

Thought this was worth mentioning:

My average is 194...

256-149:confused: -175 (not even a 600 series!)

My brother has a average of 112...

90-227:eek: -102

Seriously.

However the one that comes to mind the most (and people would probably remember this) was in the 2000 Nationals. Bowled 280 in the Masters then 126 next game lol!:rolleyes:

Don't worry, I had plenty of excuses! My fingers swelled up and couldn't fit in the grips... that wouldn't have helped lol [Still shakes head]

Back
Top Bottom