Lowest Average To Bowl A 300?

Chips

Was just wondering what the lowest average someone had when they bowled a 300. With so many 200+ average bowlers yet to bowl a 300 I am sure they would love to hear about a 160 or so average bowler that achieved it :wink:

The was a kid this year at nationals who shot 300. Dont know how old he was or what his average was. All I can remember was that I got told that some kid shot 300 during championships...
I think he may have been from NT...

With so many 200+ average bowlers yet to bowl a 300 I am sure they would love to hear about a 160 or so average bowler that achieved it

Better still a social bowler to have bowled a 300 :roll:

The was a kid this year at nationals who shot 300. Dont know how old he was or what his average was. All I can remember was that I got told that some kid shot 300 during championships...
I think he may have been from NT...
Yep. That was David Drummond who bowled for NT.
His entering average for Nats was 161 and he averaged 200.73 during Shield.

Des Down bowled a sanctioned 300 @ Burleigh Superbowl. Think it was in Grand Prix. He was averaging around 160 at the time. Had to have been in the early nineties.

In the USA, I remember reading an official website that stated someone bowled a 300 game with a 111 average.
I think it may have been the ABC website, but it was awhile ago that I read it.

Lowest I've seen was Sally Golding who was a 154 average bowler at Moonah who shot the only 300 by a woman in Hobart ever 12 years ago.

Not that many of you may care but there was a youngster in RSA named Ryan Hayne. Six months after he started bowling, with a 154 average, he shot a 300 at one of the toughest centers in South Africa.

He has since improved and is one of the better bowlers in the country but still hasn't shot another 300.

Back
Top Bottom