Launceston Skins 2

hey Gus!

Same partner for the whole 10 games??
hate that beat them by 11 format....
icon_sad.gif
...hehehe

Hey Gus,

Put me down for it, still need to find a partner though.

Also when can i get the richochet drilled? As i'd like it before the tournament.

The formidable combination Garry Crick and myself is back on!.......as we said before "show me the money".......in which we did collect
icon_biggrin.gif
.....Foster, Crick odds 2-1
icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Graham:
Thats really no way to refer to Mark Foster .. hey I know the guyis averaging around 170 but heck .. he has worked hard for that 170 .. lol

You know you love it bruv
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh thanks G!, just to let you know i have improved my average now to 191.....but thanks for your concern
icon_biggrin.gif

Here is the deal

Doubles Skins No. 2
Sunday 21st July
Check in 10Am for a 10.30Am Start
Entry Fee $90 Per bowler
Skin per game $120 per team
Individual High game award $15 per game with $2 pots to add onto the $15 per game
(BASED ON 28 BOWLERS)
Prizefund subject to change according to entries and sponsorship being found.

Each bowler bowls 10 games in a doubles format. The highest scratch team score, as long as that score is 21 pins or more than the next highest, will win the Skin. IF the difference is 20 pins or less, THE SKIN WILL JACKPOT TO THE NEXT GAME. (ask if you don't understand.)

High game award of $15 will be up for grabs every game. As with the first skins tourney we will have $2 pots again. This will add on to the $15 like B4. To win the High game award you must bowl the highest game BUT it must be 11 pins or more than the next highest game. If it is 10 or less it will jackpot. If the high game award is won by a bowler who didn't enter in pots, they will win the $15 and the pot will jackpot. A bowler can enter pots at any time, but B4 they bowl the 1st ball in a game. Once that ball is bowled the pot is closed.

Lane changes will be after everygame. Bowlers will move 2 pairs at a time. Left go left, right go right.

Any Questions Just Ask??

And to answer some others, with the concerns of the partner thing from ppl, we tried it one way, lets try another! Also we might run a triples towards the end of the year.

Hey Gus,

Put me down for it, still need to find a partner though.

Also when can i get the richochet drilled? As i'd like it before the tournament.

The formidable combination Garry Crick and myself is back on!.......as we said before "show me the money".......in which we did collect
icon_biggrin.gif
.....Foster, Crick odds 2-1
icon_biggrin.gif

put me (jayson) down as a possibility, now that i have mobility i reckon i will be able to bowl, as long as i can get a place to crash and some one to bowl with me too. still not 100% sure if i am bowling but i am about 80% sure, depends on my budget
icon_sad.gif

put me (jayson) down as a possibility, now that i have mobility i reckon i will be able to bowl, as long as i can get a place to crash and some one to bowl with me too. still not 100% sure if i am bowling but i am about 80% sure, depends on my budget
icon_sad.gif

just thought i would try to revive some interest in this subject.

surely there is more interest out there than has been shown so far ..... like the last skins, get on here and show your support, that way gus and 'helpers' can organise the event with some confidence, after all its only a few weeks away ....

put me and ash down as a team (to be known as 'rachuig rejects')

thats all for now
icon_biggrin.gif

just thought i would try to revive some interest in this subject.

surely there is more interest out there than has been shown so far ..... like the last skins, get on here and show your support, that way gus and 'helpers' can organise the event with some confidence, after all its only a few weeks away ....

put me and ash down as a team (to be known as 'rachuig rejects')

thats all for now
icon_biggrin.gif

Teams as of 27/6

Mark Foster / Garry Crick
Debbie Bowtell / Brett Riley
Scott Summers / Ash Riley
Jackie Crick / Kassey Fechner
Adam Lucock / ???????
Chris Benwell/ ??????
Hayden George/ ??????

Lets go guys/girls organise a team for this great event, and support local tournaments
icon_smile.gif

Mark Foster

Teams as of 27/6

Mark Foster / Garry Crick
Debbie Bowtell / Brett Riley
Scott Summers / Ash Riley
Jackie Crick / Kassey Fechner
Adam Lucock / ???????
Chris Benwell/ ??????
Hayden George/ ??????

Lets go guys/girls organise a team for this great event, and support local tournaments
icon_smile.gif

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom